Question about shipping for the 32.99 Free Reef Package

sparty059

Hi,
I wanted to take advantage of this deal and get the free ($32.99) reef package when spending up to 79.99. When I went into the Free Ship Store I have $87 in my cart and the total is $128 because of the shipping charges for the reef package. Is there a way you can fix the shipping charges since I am purchasing from the free shipping store? I would LOVE to get this today since the deal is going on today! Thank you very much!

sparty059

I tried that, but then it charges me for shipping for the reef package. Which doesn't make sense because I can get everything from the reef package from the free ship store, so it shouldn't charge me for any shipping.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparty059 http:///forum/thread/381949/question-about-shipping-for-the-32-99-free-reef-package#post_3330443
I tried that, but then it charges me for shipping for the reef package. Which doesn't make sense because I can get everything from the reef package from the free ship store, so it shouldn't charge me for any shipping.
Are you adding the reef package to your cart???? Maybe you are not supposed to......it is an automatic free item...right???
Have you tried calling the order line to ask......

J

jstdv8

have you tried checking your thread on coco the clownfish?
Totally unrelated... just sayin :)

sparty059

Ugh! They're closed! This sucks I wanted it but now theyre closed so I can't get the deal!!!! Why do they close so early!?!?!?

sparty059

No, I checked every single possible way. I don't get credit and to be frank, I'm very frustrated and bothered by this whole thing. I was on the fence about buying since I didn't want to just stock my tank up in one fell swoop but I felt with a deal like this, eh, why not. Now, I don't know if I will shop with SWF if they can't resolve this whole mess.

Consider this the most frustrated I've been with my whole SWF experience yet! (Not SWF the site, just SWF in general!)

meowzer

WELL SParty...I have made many purchases from here, and have been very pleased....I am sure you will get this taken care of.....
I have never done the free store yet, nor taken advantage of a free reef pack before...so I don't have 1st hand experience on that one :(

J

jstdv8

I'm sure they will make it right for you. you have proof that you tried to place the order under thier timeline...

2quills

If I'm not mistaken they don't give you free shiping on livestock unless you spend $250. It's always an extra charge for livestock because they basically overnight the orders on anything alive, don't they Meow?
I'm thinking they gave you the reef pack for free but you're still going to pay the extra for the "live" shipping that you wouldn't normally pay if you're purchasing something like food or equipment...etc.

meowzer

BTW....When does this offer expire? I can't seemto find that listed
LOL>>>NVM
Sale prices are good through Monday, November 22nd, 2010 or while supplies last.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///forum/thread/381949/question-about-shipping-for-the-32-99-free-reef-package#post_3330472
If I'm not mistaken they don't give you free shiping on livestock unless you spend $250. It's always an extra charge for livestock because they basically overnight the orders on anything alive, don't they Meow?
I'm thinking they gave you the reef pack for free but you're still going to pay the extra for the "live" shipping that you wouldn't normally pay if you're purchasing something like food or equipment...etc.
Corey they have a new Free Shipping store.....if you buy $80 from that store....you get free shipping on that stuff PLUS anything else you order from any other marine section (not supplies)

sparty059

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///forum/thread/381949/question-about-shipping-for-the-32-99-free-reef-package#post_3330472
Well I WOULD think that... HOWEVER (Yes, there is ALWAYS a however), they have marine stock (live fish, corals, and inverts) in the free ship store. Not to mention, EVERYTHING you get in the reef pack is something you can purcahse within the free ship store. That's why I was under the impression that you can purchase $79.99+ of stuff in the free ship store (I was going to get frogspawn, 3 pajama cardinals, and two other thing that happen to slip my mind at the moment) and that would tally out to $85.00 which would be enough for free shipping in the free ship store (which is where I am purchasing all this from). I assumed since the snails, and clams are in the free ship store and so is a reef package, this reef package shouldn't be deemed an item that costs money to ship.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparty059 http:///forum/thread/381949/question-about-shipping-for-the-32-99-free-reef-package#post_3330475
Well I WOULD think that... HOWEVER (Yes, there is ALWAYS a however), they have marine stock (live fish, corals, and inverts) in the free ship store. Not to mention, EVERYTHING you get in the reef pack is something you can purcahse within the free ship store. That's why I was under the impression that you can purchase $79.99+ of stuff in the free ship store (I was going to get frogspawn, 3 pajama cardinals, and two other thing that happen to slip my mind at the moment) and that would tally out to $85.00 which would be enough for free shipping in the free ship store (which is where I am purchasing all this from). I assumed since the snails, and clams are in the free ship store and so is a reef package, this reef package shouldn't be deemed an item that costs money to ship.
READ my post above......