Quitting Smoking!!

misty7850

Originally Posted by Bobothewizard
Been smoke free for 4 months now, did it with the gum. Im still chewing the gum but its better then smoking i guess.

congrats bobothewizard

salty tank

been smoking now for a year, the only thing is is that im 15. That sucks. I started cause my sister started and shed bum me smokes. My friends also smoke too. I havnt been smokin long but i gotta stop before i turn into a chainsmoker.

mr_bill

Scooby dooby doo where are yoooooooooooooou??
salty tank, stop now before it takes over your life. You will start planning your whole day around when your getting more smokes or if you have enough smokes for the night. You then have save money for the smokes and you'll never plan on doing anything fun if it is in a smoke free area.
Take it from me, it sucks bad.

salty tank

Originally Posted by Mr_Bill
Scooby dooby doo where are yoooooooooooooou??
salty tank, stop now before it takes over your life. You will start planning your whole day around when your getting more smokes or if you have enough smokes for the night. You then have save money for the smokes and you'll never plan on doing anything fun if it is in a smoke free area.
Take it from me, it sucks bad.
Thats exactly how i am now. If i dont have smokes for the weekend i get pissed. I dont know why i started. I enjoy it but im to young and its just stupid

laust

Originally Posted by scoobydoo
Thanks Mr. Bill.
I know, I know...
I feel really bad and am kicking myself.
This reallly isn't a good week, but I'm not giving up.
I will win this fight! ! :joy:
scoobydoo, where are you????
hows it going? still giving in?
i tanked after 30 days, crying for 3 days for no reason.. had a smoke... tears stopped... then started again because i started smoking again. frickin frackin *&$ %#-$!!!!

hot883

Friday was WEEK 34 for me. Can be hard alot of the times, but well worth it.
Salty Tank, stop befor eyou really get started. Nothing like kissin an ash tray. I know when I was 15, kissing was important. Ha! We can get through this together SCOOBY DOOBY "you can do it"!