RANDOM DRAWING FOR WEEKLY $25 GIFT CERTIFICATES!!!

Just sitting and watching. I love seeing what shows up on my live rock and watching the stuff I can see grow more. I also love the fact my wife is enjoying it almost as much as I do. She's been very tolerant of the time and money I've put into it, lol.

O

osprey440

I love watching my corals grow and the interaction between my fish and corals.

saban2013

The most interesting thing to me is watching the reef at night when the lights are off. Using a small flashlight, it's facinating to see what lurks around when no one seems to be watching.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
flpriest YOU WON!!! YAY! Everyone keep posting new thoughts/pictures and a random winner will be selected next Friday! Have a GREAT WEEK!

This weeks random thought. I just purchased my first skunk shrimp. Within 5 minutes of adding him to the tank, he had already jumped on my Coral Beauty Angelfish, and was cleaning inside his mouth and everything. Just observing the natural instinct was pretty awesome to me.

mkinley17

Well week three, lets try this again. For the last week I rush home from work to see if my new flower pot coral is perked any. Its like opening presents on Christmas morning.

S

siptang

I love how almost EVERY reefer that I have met was very nice, kind and accommodating.
Just an example here, us members from local reef club bought or fragged native Florida staghorns and others to preserve and to restore what was once most beautiful reef in western hemisphere for free and from goodness of their hearts.

This is frag donations from us for the Miami science museum and new aquarium that they will be building by 2015.

novahobbies

....So happy I get to donate to this cause soon! You saw those birdsnests!
I should get a few native Fl stags and try them out so I can contribute to that program as well.

S

siptang

yea, your birds are growing!
I have 2 stags and already donated small frags of them. :) along with tons of birds and other softies.
I guess my point of the previous post is that I love the people that are involved in this hobby because it's made up with genuinely caring, awesome people like yourself Rick. ;)