Rare fish pics

costa13

murph
I just want to ask you if I could use you painted anthias as my avatar. Tell me if you do not want to. I really love it!
Thanks

murph145

wow thanks guys....
and costa13 ur more than welcome to use my pic as ur avatar

blazehok68 ill be right there and take some pics for yah ***)

S

shark bait

Thanks for the shark reply Yea I see tons of these off Moss point or south of Salt Creek. I have found they love the rocky area kelp beds normaly where all the stinking Cali gold fish live. Garabaldi are insane of the Ca coast. I was lucky enough to spend a few mins watching one about 7 feet or so swim below me for a while. Such a gracefull swimer and all the more reason this is one shark that needs to stay in its home The Pacific Ocean.
hey girl from SF I was recently told the Bay is full of these, and from what you sait it must be true. My Warden budy said the SF area is the main area where people catch these wounderfull sharks and export the pups so be on the look out.

demartini

Originally Posted by shark bait
Thanks for the shark reply Yea I see tons of these off Moss point or south of Salt Creek. I have found they love the rocky area kelp beds normaly where all the stinking Cali gold fish live. Garabaldi are insane of the Ca coast. I was lucky enough to spend a few mins watching one about 7 feet or so swim below me for a while. Such a gracefull swimer and all the more reason this is one shark that needs to stay in its home The Pacific Ocean.
hey girl from SF I was recently told the Bay is full of these, and from what you sait it must be true. My Warden budy said the SF area is the main area where people catch these wounderfull sharks and export the pups so be on the look out.
I know we have a ton of them here. We even caught some during a net fishing trip for oceanography class. They sure are really beautiful... When I was younger I used to see this guy who would catch the sharks to export :( If I wasn't so ignorant back then I would have done something about it.

S

shark bait

Cool, Sexy Shrimp, USF? or another school. I am lucky I live by UCSD and did my BA in SD and what a program UCSD has.I was always told that when I retire I shold go back get a second degree in marine bio and work at Montery Bay. I was just up their just to see the Great White , and came back from the awsome shark tank in Baltimore a few month prior.
Well bump lets get more picks.
Anyone seen the Living fosil fish from japan?

mikeyman356

i guess this thread is starting to die off a little bit if anyone has any pics of rare fish left please post i am very interested as to whats out there.

wangotango

i wanna see some more too. does anyone have a japanese swallowtail angel? i know they arent too rare but not a lot of people have them and i really want to see one.
-Justin