Recovery.

S

siptang

I'm thinking of removing flame angel, Lubeck bi color wrasse and add a watanabe angel. What does everyone think of this?

S

siptang

2 inch male blue throat trigger
4 inch mystery wrasse
2 inch mccoskers wrasse
3 inch bi color lubeck wrasse
3 inch xmas wrasse
1 inch tail spot blenny
3 inch royal gramma
2.5 inch flame angel
4 inch purple tang
2 1.5 inch clown fish
Small purple fire fish
I down sized my live stock a bit.
Thinking of removing 2 fish and replace one angel with another
Thinking about replacing a mystery wrasse with something else.any suggestions?

S

siptang

no body loves my thread lol.

I will just keep this as my reef diaries now.

S

siptang

Thanks tthemadd.
Lois, there are tricks involved. I know all of their sleeping spots. I can always catch them at night or I can just lay an fish trap. ;)
So far, I'm pretty much sold on lubecks bi color wrasse going and flame angel going.
Contemplating on mystery.. hmmm..

novahobbies

CRAZY thought. I wonder if Lance would agree to take your fish for a month and QT/Hypo them for the treatment period while your DT goes fallow for the time. I'm sure he'd charge....but he might cut a FMAS member a break.

S

siptang

I will speak to lance about it. I have to talk to him anyways sometime next week.

novahobbies

Alternate thoughts. If you can get a 55 or a 75 spare tank from one of the FMAS crew, you can QT at home in your garage. I can lend you the chiller so you can keep the tank temps down.

tthemadd1

That is awesome. Went to cape lookout last summer and didnt get to see any. We walked the beach every night. The only people we saw for a week were the ranger and the turtle girl.

novahobbies

Ah, you northerner you!
These look like Loggerheads. Richard, did she tell you what species? Loggerhead or Hawksbills?

S

siptang

Loggerheads rick. Sorry for the late response. I forgot this thread existed lmbo. The other one tends to nest more up north towards boca area if I remember correctly.
Small update.

Here is my score yesterday from a vendor.
10 dollar zoa colonies. SCORE!
sent from under the sea using my awesome galaxy note 2.

S

siptang

Small update with orange filter on my t2i. No editing done what so ever.