Salt Mixes.....What are you using????

btldreef

Oh, I'm not saying that there's anything to the certificate, I just know that in orde to sell the AquaVitro line from SeaChem, the store has to get certified.
You guys are aware that there are two different sizes available of the salt, right?

deejeff442

hey man .i am secure with my manhood and carlos on desperate house wives rocks.lol
hey my wife makes me watch it ....really
how bout those buffalo bills today beat the patriots.first time in 7 years .yea thats my team lol
now go by the fricken aquavitro already

gemmy

Now, you guys have me intrigued about the salt. I use reef crystals. I do not have any decent LFS nearby.

acrylic51

Sorry if I keep harping on the issue....I'm really curious about the salt, but they tout about certified retailers.......
Come on!!!!! Amazon carries it and Sears???? When's the last time you bought something reef related from Sears????

btldreef

I'm sure they've gotten their hands on it somehow. Im just going by what I have been told by more than one LFS. I know it can't take much to get the certification from them, but they have to have it. One LFS that unloved to deal with is not certified and can not order for me :-(

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/388072/salt-mixes-what-are-you-using/60#post_3420307
tested and no phosphates.well gotta go my wife is yelling desperate housewives is on .later
Jeff........... seriously???? i'm ganna need you to send me your man card ASAP please. OMG! lol....
despierate housewives my butt.... chick flick of the yesr, what is wrong with these people...... (mumbling to self)

1guydude

LMAO!!!!!!! I dont care how much my lady wants to watch drop dead divia....it aint happening well im around...

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tur4k http:///t/388072/salt-mixes-what-are-you-using/80#post_3420386
I think we need a moderator to change his username to Nancy.

Okay..... I was not going there.... nope no way, not I, just need that man card. Once he builds his house around is big piece O' Ocean.... he can have it back.
*muttering to self* desperate housewives? Cmon.... Lol....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude
http:///t/388072/salt-mixes-what-are-you-using/80#post_3420387
LMAO!!!!!!! I dont care how much my lady wants to watch drop dead divia....it aint happening well im around...

I don't mind if my wife wants to watch..... I don't need to, it's in the bible I'm sure. Lol

florida joe

Well back to the salt
I sent an e-mail to support at seachem.com last night and asked if they can direct me to any stores in my area that sell aquavitro salt. This morning I received this e-mail
Thank you for your interest in salinity! Here are some stores in SW FL that carry the salt. We hope one of these will work for you!
1. Aquarium & Reef Center(Cape Coral): (239)242-2230
2. Aquarium & Reef Ceneter (Ft. Myers): (239)334-4440
3. Boardroom Aquatics (Ft. Myers): (239)275-8891
4. Perky Pets (Ft. Myers): (239)694-5751
5. Fish Central (Naples): (239)774-0277
Let us know if you need further assistance, and have a nice day!
Product Support
This is the link that directed me to the contact on line
http://www.aquavitro.com/Contact.html

kiefers

I did the same thing last night.... haven't checked my email yet. I'm sure it read the same except for I'm in Indiana. With my luck, they will all be in Indianapolis which is about an hour and a half away....

kiefers

okay just checked my email. The only place in my area that carries aquavitro does not carry the Salinity!! ARRGGGG

meowzer

I have e-mailed a certain place online because they say they have it....fpr $87 and now the shipping is listed as $7.94
BUT....for some odd reason when I try to place an order it tells me shipping info can not be determined at this time...I AM NOT placing an order until I know the amount
I also told them in their e-mail that they are advertising this stuff with a set shipping fee....SOOOOO that is what I would expect to pay
We shall see what they tell me

kiefers

I just got a reply from Aquavitro. they called the dealer here in town to find out why they are not carring the salinity, the gentleman at the petstore, which by the way is the same guy who used to tell people "here is your tank, water, and salt and now for your fish....... just throw em in! said they do indeed carry it but its at the warehouse. We will soon see. Lol