Secret Santa Blind Swap!!!!

coraljunky

Prepared for any* surprise
*This agreement excludes any form of nuisance hitchhiker. Void where prohibited.

k-rok

I'd like to get in on this even though I don't have much experience in shipping corals - any tips would be appreciated.
I have a 35 gallon - mostly LPS hex tank with MH lighting only. I'll PM my address. Thanks!

peef

Before ship date I will post a detailed shipping intruction manual here so everyone can ship properly.

teen

idk what everybody is planning on shipping, but i was thinking of maybe doing a little frag pack. rather than just ship 1 frag, ill do like 4 or 5. i mean i really only have sps corals, so 1 frag is gunna be about 1"-2". i think a small frag pack would be a better idea.

cj7eagle

I was planning on doing more than 1 frag myself, but I think we should leave it up to each sender... ya know... keep it a suprise.

dreamer44

would love to be in on this too,,,,but I know I dont have anything semi rare, Im new to swf (2-3 months now) and Ive only just begun. The frags Ive purchased so far havn't had much of a chance to grow yet....maybe next yr?

Lori

peef

If you want to do a frag pack that is fine, I don't think that it would be fair to require it though. I would say if you are going to do that AWESOME but just keep in mind that the person sending yours might not have the means to send multiple frags, so don't be disappointed if you send 4-5 and receive 1.

cj7eagle

I guess i should add that i cant have any sps yet either. I have the lights for them, but for some reason i cant keep them. lps and softies do great, sps give me trouble.
anyway, put me on an lps/softie list.

sambasam

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
The grouper is in the house. My tanks can handle anything. Clams are welcome.

IMO clams are viewed as a coral not an invert.lol

michael1972

I am IN

i have a 125g tank and do all types i have 2 400w HM 20k XM Luminarch reflectors and coralife 96w X 4 PC
so i could handle all
ps if you want to send me 100 pounds of rock i wouuld love it i am setting up a 235 around christmas

thank you guys