Secret Santa Blind Swap!!!!

peef

Alright, good turnout so far this is going to be FUN! I am glad that people want in on this. So I have also decided that when I contact you for your address I will ask if there is anything you DON'T want at all. As in the SPS (already noted) for some!

krazyk

I'm in
210 gallon with 3x250watt phoenix 14k's also a 40 breeder with a 150watt phoenix 14k. LPS, SOFT CORALS, or SPS is fine with me

coral keeper

Man, id love to be in but i dont have any corals to trade yet, are you going to be doing this again next year peef?

sambasam

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Man, id love to be in but i dont have any corals to trade yet, are you going to be doing this again next year peef?
hey if he doesnt do it i will,

peef

As far as next year, if this year goes as good as I am hoping FOR SURE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!! This should be an annual fun event!

S

saltyshogun

Im also in! I have a 40 gallon with 2 compact t5's 10k. This should be interesting!

peef

Alright well, everyone who is in so far should have received a PM....If you have not received one Please let me know. I tried hard not to miss anyone, but my old eyes are tired....wait I am only 23...hmmmmmm.... Anyway. Almost TIME YEA!!!!!

zoie2

I changed my mind- I'm too scared. I've never shipped anything before and I'm afraid someone might not have a good Christmas if they get a dead coral. (Not to mention the poor dead coral) Mabe next year.

peef

Only about ONE MORE WEEEEEK!!!! Get your name in if you want in. Also Please try to get me your info if you have not yet. Everyone has a PM that is on the list (no pun intended)....So Far I have info on the following
Jonthefishguy
Teen
TX Reef
Podo
CpBirds
Coral Junky
Quakstar
Janastasio
Eliteaqua
Cj7Eagle
K-Rok
Michael1972
KrazyK
Happy5446
SaltyShogun
Zoie2
mojo46825

k-rok

If anyone has any tips on shipping corals that would be cool. I myself have never shipped any although I plan to ship mine attached to a piece of stryofoam and upside down in a doubled up bag of water. Hopefully temperature won't be a big issue.

renogaw

read up on the stickied threads... yes, temperature is going to be a major issue. and you won't want to put them onto a styrophoam..