Secret Santa Blind Swap!!!!

happy5446

to whomever has me, please do not ship with a delivery signature. My neigbor will come over and put in in my tank for me when it arrives. Thanks!

alix2.0

so ive been watching this for a while but im a little cunfused. are you shipping to and recieving from the same person? im guessing so since its being paired by area but... idk.

mojo46825

Whoever my Secret Santa is....
I can recieve shipment at my address Monday-Thursday
Thank you Mojo46825
Jesse

peef

Nope it is 90% different people sending to and receiving from. I mean I wouldn't have paired people up to send across the US...I tried my hardest to pair people as far as coral requests/restrictions and location. But I figured different pairs are fun.

coraljunky

Whoever my Secret Santa is....
I can recieve shipment at my address Monday-Thursday before December 19th. All corals welcome.

peef

Oh yeah, one other thing. For those of you who are in very cold weather I am not sure what precautions you should take but I would add a heat pack FOR SURE and probably do overnight....You guys should discuss it here so we don't lose anything yah know.

eliteaqua

Who ever has me I can recieve shippment any day the address is my business
Thanks and thanks to peef for all the hard work. Merry Christmas everyone

k-rok

I plan on getting a heat pack from Wal-Mart. From what I am told they are basically just hand warmers?

k-rok

Picked up my heat pack in the hunting section of Wal-Mart - it's good for 18 hours. I'm also going to try and ship these corals in a styro box to keep the heat in and the cold out. Oh, the heat pack cost me all of $1.98. =)

beansandmia

Well here in WI it is pretty cold out, I wouldn't even think of sending it 2day without at least a 60 hour heat pack, but even then you are taking a big chance that they will die.
My other half just got some zoas shipped to him over night even, needless to say the water was very very cold and all but two of the 8 frags are dead, there was also a heat pack in there but for what ever reasons it didn't help at all.

beansandmia

Also, if whom ever gets me and you don't live too far away I would be more than happy to meet you half way instead of shipping.

S

saltyshogun

I can recieve shipment during the week Mon - Fri best if shipped to my work address... Thunder Road Laser Graphics
1120 Wellington Ave
Cranston,RI 02910
Thanks Secret Santa!!!

peef

If anyone would like to be in direct contact with their santa just ask me I was thinking about it and it would be better to know then to have dead critters. So if the need arrises let me know.

reef diver

Tip for shipping in winte, go buy a cheapo walmart thermos, put the frags in their bags in the thermos, and poof, easy, cheap and no die offs.
Great idea peef, i just wish I wasnt in HS, and didnt live 70+ miles away from the nearest LFS. Im gonna be a big spender during teh holidays.

janastasio

Well, I was thinking about it and prob receiving this at my work address would be the easiest. I'm there full days on Mon, Tues, and Thurs. The other days are only half days. This address is
Dr. Leonard Weldon
c/o Jaime Anastasio
272 Main Street
Keene, NH 03431
(603) 357-3709
Thanks Santa!!!!!!

k-rok

To whoever has me - I hope to receive mine on SATURDAY. I notice most people want to receive during the week but saturday would be best for me.