Secret Santa Blind Swap!!!!

jonthefishguy

Originally Posted by K-ROK
To whoever has me - I hope to receive mine on SATURDAY. I notice most people want to receive during the week but saturday would be best for me.
Well your going to have to make it work for you on a weekday cause fedex/ups and I don't think USPS as well, deliver on weekends.

peef

Ok so I am still fine tuning this machine. After all its the first one!

So I was thinking I should just post a full list of who is sending to who that way you can all just discuss amongst yourselves special instructions, times to receive, send, etc etc etc....so I will post it later today.

peef

I think this is everyone, if I left you out let me know and I will post it. Thanks everyone and MERRY X-Mas
The way it works is as follows
You (-> = send to) x soooo X -> Y
X-><-Y is send to and receive from
Jonthefishguy -> TX Reef
TX Reef -> dmcrete
Dmcrete -> Jonthefishguy
Teen -> Podo
Podo ->Teen
KrazyK -><- Zoie2
Cpbirds407 -> Coraljunky
Coraljunky -> Eliteaqua
Eliteaqua, -> GrouperGenius
GrouperGenius -> Don Lino
Don Lino -> Peef
Peef -> CpBirds407
Quakstar -><- Michael1972
Janastasio -><- Saltyshogun
Cj7eagle -><- Happy5446
K-ROK -><- mojo46825
Devil Dog -><- beansandmia

krazyk

KrazyK -><- Zoie2
Hey Cheri,
I can recieve packages m-f
if your not to far in mass, we could meet halfway if you'd like.
send me an email and let me know what corals you have and what you might like.
-Keith
kfarron1@nycap.rr.com

renogaw

Originally Posted by peef
I think this is everyone, if I left you out let me know and I will post it. Thanks everyone and MERRY X-Mas
The way it works is as follows
You (-> = send to) x soooo X -> Y
X-><-Y is send to and receive from
Jonthefishguy -> TX Reef
TX Reef -> dmcrete
Dmcrete -> Jonthefishguy
Teen -> Podo
Podo ->Teen
KrazyK -><- Zoie2
Cpbirds407 -> Coraljunky
Coraljunky -> Eliteaqua
Eliteaqua, -> GrouperGenius
GrouperGenius -> Don Lino
Don Lino -> Peef
Peef -> CpBirds407
Quakstar -><- Michael1972
Janastasio -><- Saltyshogun
Cj7eagle -><- Happy5446
K-ROK -><- mojo46825
Devil Dog -><- beansandmia

well, that's not very secret...

k-rok

Originally Posted by jonthefishguy
Well your going to have to make it work for you on a weekday cause fedex/ups and I don't think USPS as well, deliver on weekends.
Thanks - I didn't realize that.

teen

hey krazy k, if you want maybe me, you and podo can work something out. were all in NY. im on LI, but both of you are up state more. lmk what you think soon because we were planning on shipping out early this upcoming week.

dmcrete

hi all,
i was wondering if johnthefish guy and my self should swap santa gifts, for tx reef lost his tank,, he said his tank crashed??? sorry to hear it but ,, i want in on this still,
what do you all think??
let me know peef,, Thanks
DENNIS

jonthefishguy

If TXREEF is cool with being out of this one this time, then its cool with me. Since the swap involved the 3 of us,taking one out will just make it a swap between DMCRETE and I.

rykna

Originally Posted by K-ROK
If anyone has any tips on shipping corals that would be cool. I myself have never shipped any although I plan to ship mine attached to a piece of stryofoam and upside down in a doubled up bag of water. Hopefully temperature won't be a big issue.
Get the heat packs at local store like menards. Do not ship with out them in the winter. Especially to MN.

peef

Yeah yeah, Jonthefishguy and dmcrete you guys should do it so you can still be in. Sorry to hear about TX Reef. Let me know if there is anything I can still do for anyone.

teen

krazyk, never heard from you. podo is shipping out to me in the morning so unless we all make contact tonight, i cant help you out.

dmcrete

thanks any ways TXreef, sorry for your loss<,, BUT, i really dont want to do a gift exchange ,if you had a MAJOR problem with your tank crashing, (NO OFFENSE) john the fishguy and i will do the santa swap for each other, hope fully next year you will be up and running again,,

dmcrete

i cannot do the santa swap,, so tx reef, you need to send your gift to jon thefishguy,,
i really feel bad,
Im sorry for the inconvienience
DENNIS

groupergenius

I met Don Lino at noon today and gave him his frags. Sorry to wake you up Don.
I also got my frags from eliteaqua. Thanks. Just what I allways wanted.
Ask Don Lino, he'll tell ya.

peef

Hey I think we should post some pics here of what we get! At least I will. So anyway hope this works as well as I am hoping! I tried my best to match people up accordingly. MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by peef
Hey I think we should post some pics here of what we get! At least I will. So anyway hope this works as well as I am hoping! I tried my best to match people up accordingly. MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.
I will later. I just moved my 15 that the frags went into to make room for my new 75 frag tank project.