Show me the coolest fish in your tank

treybom

Originally Posted by NM reef
Thanks.....I don't know about magazine worthy...but it makes a heck of a 8x10...

no thats defineetly magazine worthy!!!!!
:cheer:

johnbob

This is my coolest fish. Its my blue whale peter. He's currently in my 6.5 trillion gallon tank. He gets messy but I have a skimmer the size of the Eifel Tower.

whitey

But that whale isn't a fish. If this were a Post your Favorite Mammal thread I would have posted a picture of my 6 year old Male African Elephant, and my baby Polar Bear.

trikonreef

Originally Posted by NM reef
Thanks.....I don't know about magazine worthy...but it makes a heck of a 8x10...

Your being modest
. Thats up there with the best. Absolutely Mag worthy. ***)

nm reef

My newest addition...added him to the display just this past Monday...he took a bit of a beating from the regal already there...which is why the fins look a touch ragged...but they have settled in and I expect he'll be fine now that the bully regal has established who's the boss.
The purple is a juvinile about the size of a silver dollar.

spartan78

Originally Posted by Debbie
NMReef, how do you get such clear shots of your fish?

He's a reef wizard, nothing else to it.

S

surfinusa

i would have to say my clown tang hes awesome i wish i could post a pic but my camera doesnt work for the computer

i<3fish

I have always wondered how someone can afford a 1000+ doller fish. Let alone the fact that it will die in a few years. I am not againt it in any way, nor am I trying to offend you. If I had the money, that would be the first thing I would buy accually. lol
wax32: Those are the best pics I have ever seen. It is like HD clear!

aw2

Originally Posted by I<3Fish
I have always wondered how someone can afford a 1000+ doller fish. Let alone the fact that it will die in a few years. I am not againt it in any way, nor am I trying to offend you. If I had the money, that would be the first thing I would buy accually. lol

Actually, my DME is 9 years old. They're average life span is 25 - 30 years.

nm reef

Originally Posted by Debbie
NMReef, how do you get such clear shots of your fish?

I have a good...or decent ... camera....I take lots of shots and practice with different settings/conditions...and once in a while I get lucky.

nm reef

Originally Posted by Spartan78
He's a reef wizard, nothing else to it.

You let my secret out....here in the Land of Enchantment.....Wizardry Reef is maintained with spells and magic...nothing more...nothing less.

nm reef

Originally Posted by alyssia
EXCELLENT pictures, NM Reef!
Thank you very much....knowing somebody likes a photo I've taken pleases me to no end.....thank you kindly.

i<3fish

Originally Posted by AW2
Actually, my DME is 9 years old. They're average life span is 25 - 30 years.
WOW! Thank you for correcting me! I guess they are totally worth it! Great pics guys