Sick Doggie

meowzer

OOPS...I forgot to update
Last Tues I got the FINAL labs YAYYYY all levels are back to normal....they said stop the antibiotic, and do 1/2 the prednisone every 3 days for 2 weeks....and that is it YAYYYY
SO tonight....I decided the doggies, hubby and I needed a walk...YIKES......I think we did too much for the dogs....our drive is 7/10 of a mile ONE WAY....and we went all the way to the end and back..
Talk about panting!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking if I take them for walks a couple of times a week, it may help with their weight (shorter walks though) until we get them use to it a little more

gemmy

Woohoo!!
That is great news for Pixie and you! The walks will definitely help. I would try to work up to a good length walk everyday or at least every other day. Everyone will benefit.

meowzer

THANKS...LOL...I definitely think we over did it today :( wasn't thinking I guess, and they are a little TOO HEAVY to carry back....
AT least we waited till the road was in the shade

gemmy

I think it's funny both of their tongues are curling up in the pic. They are probably thinking "WTH did we do to have to march that far."