Personifer Angel
Chrysurus Angel
Pair of goldflake angels
Pair of Reticulated Butterflies
Pair of Crosshatch triggers

2 male Flame wrasse and 3 female flame wrasse
Dussimier Tang

2 Achillies Tangs

Awesome List Chris....You know another Angel you should consider is the African Angel, pretty rare, but they are starting to show up once in a while now

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by Hefner413
http:///forum/post/2812542
I had 4x #4 Koralia's on my 180, but with so much flow, I couldn't keep the substrate from moving all around.. so I turned off 2 of them and now just have 2 going. Any rec's on what to do?
I ask this b/c I'm still having probs w/ cyano here and there on my 180 despite decreasing my lighting and feeding.
Hef - I would try getting some of the additive that kills cyno. 4 #4's and your return is MORE than enough flow. I have 2 #4's on my 180 and I have no cyno. If I were you, I would make it a habit of getting a small cyphon tube and getting out any cyno that starts right away. I doubt it is your flow or feeding. I feed my fish more food than most and I have no syno issues.
It may also be that your tank is just getting over all the ich issues and it is basically brand new. Give it some time and it should change.
You are using RO and have good filtration? Maybe try adding some chaeto to the sump and keep up on the water changes, you should be ok.

small triggers

use some chemiclean, do a good 20-30% water change with premade rodi-salt. depending on your phosphates you may want to run phos-ban. Your flow sounds great.

hefner413

well... I did chemiclean 2x. I loved the stuff with my 55 gal. But for some reason, it didn't really touch my 180. This cyano seems to be more black than that was in my 55? And yeah, I only use RO/DI water. I just added a "water scrubber" as demonstrated in that "mega-powerful nitrate and phosphate remover... thread". Maybe that will help.
My phos is zero - but might be b/c of cyano using it up. It wouldn't hurt to run some phos-ban.
But yeah, I would probably agree that it's still kinda a "new tank syndrom" every since the ich, hypo, etc.. It's just a pain in the meantime and looks terrible.
Just wondering... my blue tang seems to nip at the junk... is that unhealthy? I would think so?
whoa... I was thinking I was on my thread! sorry to hijack yours!!! I can continue this convo on mine..

ccampbell57

Just got an update from Tenecor today actually, the new ship date of the tank is Dec. 11.
I have some new stock updates though...
Arriving next week:
Pair of Goldflake angels (2-4")
Medium Potters Angel (2-3")
and........................A CLARION ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned

mboswell1982

u boughta clarion? dude, we wants lots an lots of pics LOL and what can you tell me about the pygmy yellowtail angels? LOL

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
http:///forum/post/2854602
Just got an update from Tenecor today actually, the new ship date of the tank is Dec. 11.
I have some new stock updates though...
Arriving next week:
Pair of Goldflake angels (2-4")
Medium Potters Angel (2-3")
and........................A CLARION ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned
Can't wait to see the Clarion!!! That will be amazing.

R

regina13

I am soo excited! I can't wait! I am just living my dream fish through your tanks. lol

ccampbell57

LOL...you guys are too much.
I am getting the fish directly from Steve, and am soooo stoked. I have been wanting a clarion since I saw Angelman's tank.
I had one ordered from the first batch and it died in the warehouse from velvet. This one is supposed to be a 3-4" juvie and I cant wait.
My wife is NOT happy with me, but oh well...

ccampbell57

HAHAHA...well she was not happy until I told her that this was 1 of 400 collected legally in the last 10 years!
The fish will be arriving in Denver from San Fran on Wednesday and will be at a friends house being QT'd till I pick him up on Friday or Saturday....I will have pictures and videos ASAP.

R

regina13

Will you put it in the 180 after it is done with QT, or will you wait for the big tank?

ccampbell57

I am going to put them all in the 180. I took out about 200 pounds of rock for extra room.
Basically turing the 180 into a big QT to ensure that every fish that goes into the big tank is 100% healthy.

mboswell1982

cant wait to see that clarion change from juvie to adult man, grats on the big purchase im actually looking at 5 watanabie angels for my big tank im building next summer, i have no clue what my gf is gonna put in hers, but i know im doin 5 of those angels LOL

oceanlover

I know your Clarion and he/she is a real beauty! Did you see my posts and pictures about the Clarions arriving here in California (on the Reef Forum). They are SPECTACULAR!
Too bad I only have a 90 gallon tank. No pretty orange and blue Clarion for me. I guess I will have to keep my sights on a Japanese Pygmy Angel (AKA Interruptus Angel)!