So, New tank......

oneradtek

thanks. adding a 40 breeder onto the system for SPS frags this week. have the new tank drilled, i have a 250watt ballast and lumenarc reflector. i also got a GH overflow box for it and bought the 2x4 lumber today. time to schematic the stand.

jburgi

F@#!*ING AMAZING! I just spent about 4 hrs reading this entire post......like moths to a flame! Not only is the tank just BREATHTAKING...Your pics are just....WOW! I am only about 6 mo into the hobby...but I have a new idol! Thanks so much for not only starting this post, but keeping it updated throughout your journey. WOW WOW WOW

oneradtek

thanks for the compliment! glad you like it! more to come soon, as im building my 40 breeder frag tank as we speak

oneradtek

yea the lightin is strong but that reflector will spread it out so much . i need strong lighting for the sps ill be growing in it

here are my doodles left is bailey and right is noah (4 mos old there)

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneradtek http:///t/288189/so-new-tank/440#post_3421806
yea the lightin is strong but that reflector will spread it out so much . i need strong lighting for the sps ill be growing in it

AWWWWWW they are so cute!!! I have a cockapoo that sometimes sits next to me as I type on here

gemmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneradtek http:///t/288189/so-new-tank/440#post_3421806

OMG, how the heck did I miss this. Your dogs are adorable. I hear the doodles can be trying at times, but amazing at the same time. I love your tank.

anti

So have you moved your stock from one tank to the next as you upgraded, or do you have more then one tank at a time? Looks great BTW..

oneradtek

ive never really heard any issues with having golden doodles, i have however heard issues from ,people with labradoodles, such as hyperness etc. we just had a party and they just laid around, perfect party animals.
i have always moved tank to tank, so essentially this is the same tank from the start. just kept on adding to it. i wish i had the balls to reset the whole thing and redo it properly.

oneradtek

super excited, just bought myself a new skimmer since the total volume size of my system has grown alot bigger..... and yes, i splurged and did the external model

oneradtek

here she is everyone, my new external skimmer, just came in today, now i have to figure out how to mount this puppy on my tank....hmmmmm i also threw a few pics of my frag setup too

meowzer

LOL....PICTURES!!!!! When I hooked up my hurricone I was scared of it

I am still amazed at the MUCK it pulls out