So, New tank......

oneradtek

haha idk something stupid on MTV, and i think its soo stupid that its called music television anymore, it should be called stupid reality tv channel now

oneradtek

Originally Posted by SteeliaThunder
are those "party hangovers" on the left in the last pic?
looking good!

well actually those are supposed to be Bam Bam's i believe, but my corals tend to change colors so they look different than they are supposed to, if you look up a few pics you should see them when i first put them in when they were brighter

oneradtek

OMG PEOPLE!......This is a used tank but holy crap its flexing in the middle! the middle plastic suuport is snapped and its flexing by half an inch!....any suggestions other than get a freakin new tank quick!?

oneradtek

nevermind i fixed it by putting a stainless steel brace in place of the plastic brace i broke....all is good now

oneradtek

so i just took a sleeping pic of my two clowns early this morning, they were originally "cuddling" but this is when they seperated haha

oneradtek

so a new fish is in the thought process, and im thinking about a small kole tang. Now i know the tang police will be out to complain, but listen, this tank will be moving in about 8 months, and ill be upgrading to a 90 gallon for sure when i move. So i figure ill get one really small and have him grow through out hese next few months and move him to a larger tank when i move?? any suggestions?

harlequinnut

Great looking tank, looks like you're off to a good start. Good luck! How about a pic of the steel brace that you put in place of the plastic one?

oneradtek

heres a picture of the braces i put on my tank to make sure it doesnt blow open on me. They havent let the tank budge at all sincie i put them in