So, New tank......

oneradtek

i used sony vegas movie maker deluxe i think, although i only put it together in 30 minutes haha.....im sure i could make a more quality one later on at some point haha

oneradtek

Okay so the BTA has moved haha. hopefully itll stay and not move again!
new full tank shots and pics anemone more open

oneradtek

yay today i saw that my larger clown has hosted my new anemone , although the other smaller clown has still clung to its original frogspawn still

oneradtek

haha i thought no one pays attention to my post! haha but i see people want more stuff ......ok well.....nothing new yet......just kinda maintaining it all right now. got some pics of a friends tank i helped fix up today that ill post soon

oneradtek

ok so heres my friend stephanies 75 gallon reef tank that she is currently working on. just a few pics from earlier today when i gave her a hand with it.

oneradtek

yay my sports car is back on the road again!....here she is! my other love of my life

my big man sporting some awesome shirt

ducky4

YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TANK. MINE IS BUILT INTO THE WALL OF MY BEDROOM AND ON THE OTHER SIDE IS MY BATHROOM AND RIGHT BESIDE IS MY BATHTUB SO YOU CAN SEE THE FISH IN BED OR IN THE BATH. I LOVE HAVING IT IN MY ROOM BECAUSE IT HELPS ME RELAX AND GET SOME SLEEP. WHEN I AM IN THE BATH IT FEELS LIKE I AM SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN!

oneradtek

IM BACK!

So yea heres a picture update of my tank. I rearranged a few things and had to save my acro from getting bleached to death by the anemone, but its doing good now. other than that, just maintaining the tank and thinking possibly about a 6-line wrasse and some purple monti-cap.
ENJOY THE PICS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK

tang4me

This is a fun thread. Love the updates. It's neat to watch a tank develop. You have done a great job. Your fish look very healthy.