SocalNano24s Tank Diary

socalnano24

Haha, yah. Just need to get a few more color variations. Currently have the purple guys, a green stripe and some orange ones. Would love to get blue and yellow to round it out.

socalnano24

What is it? My guess is Bobbit worm. It's hiding inside a piece of live rock has "tentacles" on its I think that's a face, appears to be maybe 1/4" diameter and is solid black. I've also seen strings of small white egg looking things coming out of this rock.

S

smallreef

is there another whole it can come out of? if not just super glue it shut :)

socalnano24

I've been good. Life's the usual busy.
Tanks have been more or less the same for a long time.
My Monti is coming back, slowly but surely. I've got like 4 or 5 buds of it that grew back from the original. I figure if I get the water parameters back to how I used to have em, maybe ill get it back like the old days.
How r u meowzy?

meowzer

OK......don't know if you saw the thread but my 225G sprung a leak

what a mess.....LOL....I lost a lot of fish in totes...BUT now have a new 180G and I LOVE IT....this just happened in the last 2 weeks....I have to re-stock, but have not started that yet

socalnano24

One of my paired clowns died! So sad, had him for 4+ years. The female is really sad now, or at least appears sad for a fish. Will getting a new one be ok? Would they be likely to pair or bicker?