SocalNano24s Tank Diary

nissan577

mom the way you put looks great.... makes it seem you just wrote that for the heck of it lol.
coming along super nice socal. more pics will be better :)

nissan577

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/357977/socalnano24s-tank-diary/400#post_3349706
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/thread/357977/socalnano24s-tank-diary/400#post_3349703
mom the way you put looks great.... makes it seem you just wrote that for the heck of it lol.
coming along super nice socal. more pics will be better :)
Why would you say that....I neve do anything....just for the heck of it
If I say something looks great.....I mean it!!!!
i was kidding mom

socalnano24

No haven't added anything new in a really long time. Just been working on what I've got.
Thanks guys ;)
Here is a new picture of the Monti

socalnano24

Thanks guys; yah I don't really have space for mine anymore, haha. I've already had to rearrange the rocks two or three times now to keep the monti from daylighting out of the water. Its crazy that it started out as a piece of monti that I bought for $10 that was maybe 3" x 1" and its turned into what it is in a little under two years.
In other news; my six line has dissapeared; which is usually normal for a day or two but its been almost a week now. I think I'd had this one since September 09, which isn't a terrible life span for saltwater guys, but its sad cause I know they can live longer. I'm not really sure what happened to him.

socalnano24

So I picked up a new tail spot blenny since the tank was a lil empty. He seems to be doing well. He hides in the rocks often but occasionally comes out and swims around. I will try and get a picture tonight. My gf named him waldo because she said it was like looking for wheres waldo when she was trying to find him, lol.

socalnano24

Nah, that was just a got shot to show the scale. Its more like the blenny is hosting the monti actually.
My monti is going to force me to get a bigger tank soon though!