SocalNano24s Tank Diary

socalnano24

So good news and bad news; I consolidated the nano and the pico into one tank. I was also able to rework my live rock to get my giant montiporo a bit lower in the water since it was starting to grow towards the surface. That and the overhaul was much neated and I was able to do a lot of cleanup; since my tanks now three years up and running; it needs that every once in a while.
Anyways hi guys! Meowzer are you still around here? Or Nissan?

meowzer

LOL....DUH....Where would I go.....glad you are still around
have not talked to Carlos in a while....you know young college kid who found out about girls

socalnano24

It's been a while since I've been on here. Tanks hanging in there despite my 65 hour work weeks. Unfortunately all my zoas and fancy corals slowly faded away. Monticap, torch, frogspawn, clowns and mushrooms are happy though.
Ps: hi meowzer

lucy2012

Elegant alternative, then you definitely should choose your Fend Ladies handbag. Envision! for people with bought an attractive and elegant attire, and you simply search for a celebration along with your previous styled ladies handbag; the best way strange your persona looks like it’s. But when you would go along with the stylish Fend fake designer or michael kors outlet online undoubtedly end up being adored by way of the some people around. In truth, the actual comparison or perhaps coordinating of the tote in addition to garments is very important to depart good relation to everyone. Fend might be the manufacturer that’s desirable to lots of ladies understand this is of a lovely ty.michael kors outlet e declaration.

lucy2012

To the existence of the peak camouflage beats by dre. Tapping knock on the door interrupted thinking, come on. Responded. cheap beats by dre Power Discount Then the door was open, smiling face came. And restore Debut bad Beats By Dre Power Discount either. Bring honor to you as a teacher. Oh, is not the master Beats By Dre Power Discount cultivated well. The modest Road. I just gave Beats by Dre Studio (White) High Definition Powered Isolation Headphones you a few of the surgery method, rely on your self.

socalnano24

Sad day today. Had to pull out the monticap and toss it. Had developed red slime and dark green algae covering it after the last tank maintenance. don't know what went wrong. :(

socalnano24

Yah its a bit of a bummer. At least it was only a 2 inch $10 frag when I first got it. Broke off a small piece that wasn't algae covered to try and Re grow. Well see what happens. Always have more real estate for other corals now. New opportunity.