Something to look at, comment if u want

squishy

Originally Posted by KidWicked
how much did the whole setup cost for the new tank?
Lets put it this way I could buy a small car right off the lot and probaly still have change for a coffee

squishy

that is a fluidezed sand bed filter. Suppposed to help with nitrates and but in my opion all it does is polish the water. Still love it and requemend it to everyone.

squishy

FishyGurl said:
OMG! I want your tank sooo bad!
Keep us posted on your new tank like whenever you get something new![/QUOte
Thanks fishyGurl. I will post in about 1 or so some new stuff that just came in. I am just climateing them now.

ibew

your tank is very nice your lucky I dream about having a tank that size packed that tight

squishy

Originally Posted by Ibew
your tank is very nice your lucky I dream about having a tank that size packed that tight
Thanks sparky

ibew

in pic 2 whats the blue stuff and does it come out of those tube looking things and in pic 3 are those z00s with the green centers

squishy

Originally Posted by Ibew
in pic 2 whats the blue stuff and does it come out of those tube looking things and in pic 3 are those z00s with the green centers
In pic 2 is blue sponges/Sea squirts.
Pic 3 is a pineapple coral(I am sure they have a better name but thats all I know for now) It is in the brain family (i think) If someone else knows let me know please.

imurnamine

Originally Posted by Squishy
Heres what it was like way back when 1 month old :scared:

Mine's... WAY older than a month and that one month old picture STILL beats the crap out of mine.
GORGEOUS tank!

squishy

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
Mine's... WAY older than a month and that one month old picture STILL beats the crap out of mine.
GORGEOUS tank!
Thanks .. Did you get your bow front going yet?

squishy

Okay if you are reading this thread I need some advice. I have done the reef in my 115 and now I have this 180 corner tank. The sump is finally here after much delay. Just putting the glass in it today. Now the problem is I have no idea what I should make this tank into. I have seen some great corner tank reefs but none that are 180. Will U have a depth perception problem with a tank like this? Should I make this semi aggressive tank and just do sps? Should I make this just an sps no fish or should I make this lps or should I just make this into aggresive and no corals. If anybody has ideas or pics they would love to share please post.

thanks in advance

squishy

Originally Posted by cichlidKid
hey maybe you should go freshwater

thanks for the input. but freshwater is so confusing.