Something to look at, comment if u want

squishy

Before anyone asks. The glass is frosty on the sump. I live in canada and it is cold up here. When you bring cold glass into the house it frosts up.

catawaba

Great coral reef wall. Does your sand sifting starfish have enough room? i.e. will he starve to death? Nice tank. :cheer:

windmill

No offense, but not a tank i'd ever enjoy. Too much stuff, too busy in there.
I like a bit of room and lots of open sand in my set-ups.
To each his own, and for those who like to put one of everything in their tanks, yours should be impressive.

puff_puff_

i have to ask... windbag do you just live to criticize people??? and squishy your tank looks good and i saw you project 2 post. im really sorry about the problems your having i know how much hard work, time, and money go into these things and somthing like that has got to be upsetting.. good luck in resolving your dilema...

windmill

He said comment if you want. Figured I'd balance the input a little. And like I said, no offense meant. It's not like I said his tank was ugly.
I'd love to post pics, and have tried in the past. But the only way of getting pictures online is with my phone-cam. Those pictures aren't high quality and of a format that isn't very cooperative (yeah I'm not real smart with computers). I'll explore alternatives though.

squishy

Originally Posted by Catawaba
Great coral reef wall. Does your sand sifting starfish have enough room? i.e. will he starve to death? Nice tank. :cheer:
Have 3 sandsifters for the past 2 years and are doing well. Have one basket starfish and doin great. thanks for the comment.

squishy

Originally Posted by acrylic51
Very nice tank Squishy!!!!!!!
Thanks acrylic I see your tank is coming along nicely in your thread.

squishy

Originally Posted by windmill
No offense, but not a tank i'd ever enjoy. Too much stuff, too busy in there.
I like a bit of room and lots of open sand in my set-ups.
To each his own, and for those who like to put one of everything in their tanks, yours should be impressive.
:notsure: Thanks for the input and no offense taken.

squishy

Originally Posted by puff_puff_
i have to ask... windbag do you just live to criticize people??? and squishy your tank looks good and i saw you project 2 post. im really sorry about the problems your having i know how much hard work, time, and money go into these things and somthing like that has got to be upsetting.. good luck in resolving your dilema...
Thanks there
The dilema is being fixed had to move the tank last night to be shipped up to get fixed. Turned out to be a late night and alot of rye drank. 5 thirsty guys. It has been a long day at work.

puff_puff_

i know the feeling im about to crack another bottle of the home made open and stare through the merky waters i call my own... :help: hopefully ill have a brainstorm and fix this problem. or acrylic will show me the way

squishy

i know the feeling im about to crack another bottle of the home made open and stare through the merky waters i call my own... :help: hopefully ill have a brainstorm and fix this problem. or acrylic will show me the way
Whats the problem?

puff_puff_

not to type the WHOLE thing again.. if you dont mind heading over to equipement and DYI section there is a post close to the top called return pump placement or just look at my recent posts... it explains it.. botom line is my water is similar to MILK and no I dont got milk, dont want milk, in fact i hate milk at this point.. i cant see the back of my tank!!!!!!!!

squishy

not to type the WHOLE thing again.. if you dont mind heading over to equipement and DYI section there is a post close to the top called return pump placement or just look at my recent posts... it explains it.. botom line is my water is similar to MILK and no I dont got milk, dont want milk, in fact i hate milk at this point.. i cant see the back of my tank!!!!!!!!
Heading over there now

acrylic51

Originally Posted by Squishy
Thanks acrylic I see your tank is coming along nicely in your thread.

Yeah finally got the OM plumbed last night and will post more pics......Is the new panel in place yet????