SOVIETTACO's 24g Nano-Cube Diary

soviettaco

Originally Posted by chaseter
http:///forum/post/3153795
I have a tiny cleaner and two peppermint.
I was going to get a pistol shrimp but I will wait and do it when I upgrade to a bigger tank next year.
Yeah you can't not with the peppermints in there. Oh well.

soviettaco

POM POMS FINALLY CAME!!!!!!! Here's some pics
I got two and I also got a chunk of rock covered in Eagle Eye Zooanthids
The smaller of the two

Zoos not open but I will have pics of them tomorrow open.

Fiddler

Blasto

Mittens just doesn't understand why I'm spending money on fish and I don't even eat them.

Ok so my small electric blue decided he wanted to move into the biggest, longest, clunkiest shell ever... I'm going to hear so much scary clinking and clanking.

FTS

Updated Socklist:
red = new purchase
blue = new hitchhiker discovery
Inverts:
3 nassarius snails
3 astrea snails
3-5 stometella snail (hitchhikers)
6 medium blue leg hermits
2 scarlet hermits
1 emerald crab (hitchhiker)
2 (some type of) Red Fiddlers (any ideas?)
3 Sexy Shrimp
1 Purple and Yellow Feather Duster (anyone know the proper name?)
2 Electric Blue Hermits
1 White Emerald crab? What is this thing?
2 Pom Pom Crabs
Fish:
2 ocellaris clowns
1 Okinawa Goby (sounds better then yellow clown goby hahaha)
1 Bangaii Cardinal
Coral:
1 green torch coral with 5 heads but only 3 stalks
Red brain coral
Purple and Blue Mushrooms
Brown button polyps
Fire and Ice Zooanthids
Pumping Xenia
Green Star Polyps
Blasto Merleti
Eagle Eye Zooanthids
LR/LS:
about 12 lbs LR
20 lbs LS
Future:
BTA
MORE AND MORE CORALS AND MORE CORALS AND EVEN MORE CORALS
Enjoy!!

spanko

Crab infestations usually are treated by applying a creme rinse containing 1% permethrin to the pubic hair and leaving it in place for 10 minutes. Also effective are rinses containing 1% lindane or pyrethrins with piperonyl butoxide. Women who are pregnant or lactating should not use lindane. Nits can be removed using a fine-toothed comb after treatment. Clothing and bedding that the infested person used in the two to three days before treatment should be washed in hot water and dried in a clothes dryer on a high heat setting. If crab lice are found on the eyelashes, a doctor should be consulted to prevent injury to the eyes by the treatments.

meowzer

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/3155242
Crab infestations usually are treated by applying a creme rinse containing 1% permethrin to the pubic hair and leaving it in place for 10 minutes. Also effective are rinses containing 1% lindane or pyrethrins with piperonyl butoxide. Women who are pregnant or lactating should not use lindane. Nits can be removed using a fine-toothed comb after treatment. Clothing and bedding that the infested person used in the two to three days before treatment should be washed in hot water and dried in a clothes dryer on a high heat setting. If crab lice are found on the eyelashes, a doctor should be consulted to prevent injury to the eyes by the treatments.
And you know this why????

soviettaco

More crab pics!!!

So the small electric blue figured out the long shell was not a good choice for moving around the tank so he switched.

jon_fiasco

i dont think ill be adding any thing else to my tank maybe another fish and some coral, but i really am trying to save up for my new car and start working on my 55 gallon build