Spanko's bio cube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

spanko

You know I thought at first I would probably only see it once in a while but he is out in the open quite often. Swims with the clowns mostly. He is cool, only maybe 1.25 inches right now.

spanko

They are about $35 around here. Got mine at Mobydicks in Waterford for $12.00. But that was because I called and he said he had one so a 40 minute drive for me and when I got there he could not find it. Maybe one of the other guys sold it. So he orderd in another 4 and let me pick the one I wanted and only charged me $12 because of the mistake the first time.

mundinator

Hey...I want to mod my setup to have the same lights as yours, but have cats that I worry about. Forgive me if you already posted this somewhere, but how did you build your pond screen top? I want to have the same thing on mine.

K

kat74

WOW, Henry! Your tank is still a work of "art" to me - a masterpiece!

I've always been amazed by the colors and amount of coralline algae you have on your back wall too!
I absolutely adore your tail spot blenny and love the mystery wrasse!

Everything looks fantastic, my friend!~
Love it!

spanko

Thanx folks, welcome back Rotary and Kat!
Subie the Acans are purple with some green. I never know what kind of zoas I have.
Some closeups.

subielover

I have acans that look very similar, although a bunch of the heads were bleached out when I got them, so I am nursing them back to health.