Spanko's bio cube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

nissan577

may god bless your tank Henry!
i love the new aquascape!!!!!!!!!! really amazing you know! i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bro so much has change from your tank! help me!

posiden

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/3114062
Just some new pictures.

The tank looks great.
This porites looks good. How big is it? What is the bright blue on the rock?
I almost lost mine but, it would appear that it is coming back.

spanko

I'd say about 4" long by 3" high by 3" wide right now. You can see it starting an new pc. to the bottom right side. It did have a nuber of Christmas tree worms on it originally but I had a peppermint shrimp that took a liking to the. The Wrasse then took a liking to the peppermint so what goes around comes around!
The blue is sponge. It is really nice but I am not sure who is going to win out the porites or the sponge. Time will tell I guess.
Thank you for the compliment.

posiden

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/3119028
I'd say about 4" long by 3" high by 3" wide right now. You can see it starting an new pc. to the bottom right side. It did have a nuber of Christmas tree worms on it originally but I had a peppermint shrimp that took a liking to the. The Wrasse then took a liking to the peppermint so what goes around comes around!
The blue is sponge. It is really nice but I am not sure who is going to win out the porites or the sponge. Time will tell I guess.
Thank you for the compliment.
Mine was about 3x3x2. Key word is "was".
My cleaner shrimp did the exact same thing. I only have one christmas tree worm left. Not to mention all the food it stole from my nem. The worm has recently come back like the coral. Though I have lost over half of it. Mine is going through a teritory battle with my coraline algae.
Keep it up. It is looking great.

spanko

Reminds me of a joke.
An old man went to the mall to do some shopping, when he decided to grab a bite to eat at the food court. Sitting next to him was a teenager with spiked hair in all different colours: green, blue, red and orange.
With no expression on his face, he continued to stare in amazement at the colourful teenager who was beginning to resent the old man glare.
When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, ‘What’s the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?’
Without batting an eye, the old man responded: ‘Got stoned once and did it with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.’

spanko

Okay no pics, just an update. For those of you who looked at my Fungia Plate thread here is the new news.
I took the plate to the LFS for store credit.
My T. crocea was getting too big and I took that in for store credit also.
I got a new neon goby to replace the one that got eaten. The other goby has been chasing it and giving it He#$!! Hope they can become friends!
Also got a great deal on a Nemateleotris helfrichi
Helfrichi's firefish. What a beauty!!!!
Pics to update here and the vodka dosing thread soon.......not now though I am down in Atlanta on business.