Spanko's bio cube, what in Posiden's name is he up to now?

nissan577

wow
howcome is it that everytime that i see your tank i wanna get another one???? why cant my tank be like yours a MASTER PIECE????
Henry please come to miami and make my tanks like yours!!!!

although if i can ask why dont you get a ORA red planet???? it will look amazing!

spanko

Carlos there is a pc. of Red Planet in the tank. Very small right now will see how it does.
Top downs are done just through the water with all circulation turned off and the lights moved to the front or the back depending on where the pics are coming from.
Thanx for the kind words all.

spanko

Thank you Kiefers. Fibinotchi, the firefish accepts all of those as long as the pcs. are small enough for it to be interested in.

bill109

you have some really nice pieces there. that watermelon chalice along with those brow/blue/green looks killer.
and that MH light over your tank makes everything look awesome.

spanko

Thank you bill109. I really like the Sunpod 150watt, especially since I added the Evilc66 LED actinic supplements.

spanko

Each bank (1 front, 1 back) has,
3x Cree XR-E royal blue LEDs
80 degree Cree optics
Peak PAR is at 110 at 13"
So Yes Carlos, a lot more light into the tank.

posiden

Hey Spanko,
Your tank looks kick a$$ as usual. It looks like you did a little trimming on your corals. Maybe a new piece or two. How much time do you spend on it each day or week?
Keep up the good work.

spanko

Hey Posiden, still around eh? I spend about an hour on the weekend cleaning and doing a water change. Every day about 10 minutes feeding dosing cleaning the glass and changing the filter floss.