Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

goodwin9

Originally Posted by kayak385
http:///forum/post/2677853
have you entered in any photo contests with them?
No I haven't. I finally ordered a DVD to explain all of the buttons and settings on the camera. (finally after a year and a half). In the first three minutes of the DVD, they suggested going to Nikon's website and down loading the manual and printing it out on regular paper. (The manual the came with the camera is 3X5 and I don't own a magnifying glass).
I need to watch the DVD a few more times before I understand everything and get the acrylic cleaned before I get any good shots......

goodwin9

Also picked up a couple of small frag tanks that were laying around the shop, 45 & 30 gallon acrylic tanks made out of 3/4" acrylic.. The price was too good to pass up.

veni vidi vici

What is the new project goodwin9?BTW the contractors shop vac in the last page looked very familiar .It didn't ring a bell until my son called it R2D2.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici
http:///forum/post/2683113
What is the new project goodwin9?BTW the contractors shop vac in the last page looked very familiar .It didn't ring a bell until my son called it R2D2.
Someone else mentioned that so the official name is R2D2....

R

regina13

You need new tanks to feed your addiction! You can never have to many... or can you..

yearofthenick

You're starting an octopus tank. That would be truly epic. Of course, you could pull a "Steve Jobs" and act like nothing is happening until the day it's unveiled... and if you really want to model after him, wait until the very end of a very looong keynote.
Are you a Mac guy or PC? iPhone 3G in your pocket? It's in mine... and it's awesome... except for the battery life.

bill109

wow i havent looked at this thread in a long time...
can you addd any more fish to this tank?
look at a blotched anthias.. plus i want to see some good shotz of one =) lol
im not trying to tell u how to spend your money lol