Start of one "BIG" SPS tank

goodwin9

Originally Posted by saltfish123
thats strange so many died considering that you have so many large fish for them to clean
I've never had common cleaner wrasses last more than a week or so in my tanks, so I wasn't surprised that they perished. One reason might be the 25 cleaner shrimp that I have in the tank. I keep forgetting to get some picture of the cleaning stations that they have set up on opposite ends of the tank. They hang around the caves until the fish swim in and they they try and do their job. Very interesting to watch. I have two Red Sea Cleaners in my other tanks that have been there for a long time. I don't see them cleaning fish like the commons, instead they get right in the middle during feeding time.

saltfish123

o well good luck with these cleaner wrasses i had a cleaner wrasse last for six months in my 125 supplement feeding w/ cyto and he cleaned my fish

R

reefernana

Hey, I just tuned into your high def cam on the 600, great advertisement you got there on your shirt.............lol! And, I see more bags floating????

goodwin9

Originally Posted by reefernana
Hey, I just tuned into your high def cam on the 600, great advertisement you got there on your shirt.............lol! And, I see more bags floating????
LOL..I should get paid to advertise don't you think? No fish..just some clams, 2 corals, a couple of cucumbers & 1 anemonoe.

R

reefernana

Originally Posted by goodwin9
LOL..I should get paid to advertise don't you think? No fish..just some clams, 2 corals, a couple of cucumbers & 1 anemonoe.
You should get paid, it would be worth their while.........lol!!!

jtrzerocool

just out of curiosity...
how big is your skimmer?... and what brand is it?...
you have ALOT of fish in there. but it is a beautiful tank!

goodwin9

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
just out of curiosity...
how big is your skimmer?... and what brand is it?...
you have ALOT of fish in there. but it is a beautiful tank!
The skimmer is an H&S A300-3X1260 rated up to 1000 gallons.

hayden574

any new fish or coral????
I really love your tank.

I am only 13 1/2 and can't set up my tank till im 15.
but i already have my tank and the day will come faster than it seems

i hope

R

reefernana

Originally Posted by hayden574
any new fish or coral????
I really love your tank.

I am only 13 1/2 and can't set up my tank till im 15.
but i already have my tank and the day will come faster than it seems

i hope
I have a grandson who's 6 and his name is Hayden, too. Great name!

coral keeper

Hey, i'm watching you right now, and what is in the bags??? New fish? Corals? inverts? I see you taking pics right now, so post some new pics today!