Startin up a 24gal AqPod Reef

paintballer768

With everything, for the most part, shipped out, I went and got some more rock!!!! It looks amazing I think, Ill post pictures. I bought dead base rock, so its white. Give it 2 weeks to look like all the other stuff.

rebelprettyboy

looks good... U got alot of coraline on the back of the tank! I need some of that! The aquascaping looks good with the new rocks. Cant wait til u get them new stuff from Rev.. Whens u supposed to get em?

paintballer768

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2712971
looks good... U got alot of coraline on the back of the tank! I need some of that! The aquascaping looks good with the new rocks. Cant wait til u get them new stuff from Rev.. Whens u supposed to get em?
Thanks. The coralline is pretty cool on the back, theres not much I can do to stop it so Im glad it looks good. Me and rev arent trading anymore, hes buying the piece instead cuz Im really poor right now. Cant afford another Fedex Overnight hahaha. MarvinsReef (the moderator) is sending me some Nuclear Greens, Purple Deaths, and a large colony of purple and green acan lords. Should get em on friday and hopefully they do well in shipping.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by paintballer768
http:///forum/post/2713024
Thanks. The coralline is pretty cool on the back, theres not much I can do to stop it so Im glad it looks good. Me and rev arent trading anymore, hes buying the piece instead cuz Im really poor right now. Cant afford another Fedex Overnight hahaha. MarvinsReef (the moderator) is sending me some Nuclear Greens, Purple Deaths, and a large colony of purple and green acan lords. Should get em on friday and hopefully they do well in shipping.
Sweet Sweet. U trading with him as well? Glad ur gettin some good stuff out of the others u traded..

paintballer768

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2713035
Sweet Sweet. U trading with him as well? Glad ur gettin some good stuff out of the others u traded..
Yea man me too. You should start trading with them, very quality people and they have great stuff.

paintballer768

Heres some shots of the new guys from a trade. They JUST got out of the bags, so theyre not looking too good. Pics tomorrow of them happier.
Acan Lords

Purple Deaths

Nuclear Greens

blazin2k6

Hey bro, I Still want some of those Armageddons. You not gonna let me get any ? If not its ok. But let me know if you can :) Thanks. Also loving the acans. We might have to do some type of trade on acans or something. I just got some pretty sweet red ones.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2716344
Hey bro, I Still want some of those Armageddons. You not gonna let me get any ? If not its ok. But let me know if you can :) Thanks. Also loving the acans. We might have to do some type of trade on acans or something. I just got some pretty sweet red ones.
My last armageddon rock is going out on monday. Im saving 2 polyps for myself so its going to be a while before I can frag again. Rebel will be ready before I am. Once I get some more acans/micros then Ill be more than happy to trade. I should be getting one or two more this week from a guy Im talking to now.

blazin2k6

OUT OF all those polyps you had you ONLY KEEP 2 ? I dont understand you guys buying things and selling the entire colony of it. I mean why buy it in the first place? You should have kept at least about 20. They would grow alot faster than 2. LOL. i mean you would have 20 of them growing vs 2. so as them 2 grow you'll have 4 but if you had 20 you'd have 40. LOL. Thats how i see it :) At least in my tank the more polyps i have the quicker they grow. When i jsut have 1 or 2 polyps. TAKES em forever to grow.

paintballer768

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2716391
OUT OF all those polyps you had you ONLY KEEP 2 ? I dont understand you guys buying things and selling the entire colony of it. I mean why buy it in the first place? You should have kept at least about 20. They would grow alot faster than 2. LOL. i mean you would have 20 of them growing vs 2. so as them 2 grow you'll have 4 but if you had 20 you'd have 40. LOL. Thats how i see it :) At least in my tank the more polyps i have the quicker they grow. When i jsut have 1 or 2 polyps. TAKES em forever to grow.
Thats very true. This colony was bought for $2 from a friends dad months ago, so I have no problem starting out again. I enjoy growing them out and watching them multiply and telling house guests how big theyve grown and such. I only frag them when I think they get too big. Plus I cant afford acans or anything nice right now so it really helped out without putting out too much money.
Youd be surprised how fast mine grow, probably the fastest in my tank, given that the GSP is the all time fastest out of anything.

paintballer768

Oh jam, I took em but I forgot to post em. None of the new zoas yet cuz theyre still not opening completely, but heres the acans nice as puffy.