Subielover's Biocube 14 Diary

subielover

Thanks reb, I am getting 2 heads of it, not sure where I want to put it. I gotta go do a little homework on it as I don't know what kind of flow they like.
But tomorrow is Duncan day

rebelprettyboy

Acans do great on Medium to low flow. Heck anything with them really is good. cuz theyre so easy to keep.
and im not gonna coment on ur duncan cuz I want one! Ive been wanting one since forever

nissan577

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2779207
So the only question now is: Are there more wrx's on the road or 350z's?
i think 350z well here in miami. but they suk.
anywere i go i see one like this one. its eww now i want a gti. wrx are better than z for sure now

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2779250
i think 350z well here in miami. but they suk.
anywere i go i see one like this one. its eww now i want a gti. wrx are better than z for sure now
heh... I wouldn't roll around in any of those.

rotarymagic

Already been american muscle, done the import thing... anything is quick with enough money dumped in it. To be honest if I built another racecar, it'd probably be a hatecrime hyundai accent (or is it elantra?) with a 4g63.

subielover

Got my duncan today
It has 5 heads on it
Anyhow, it is still getting situated but I have it glued to a little piece of lr rubble. This shot was taken obviously with the actinics only on, and they are just starting to open. I am so excited they look great, thanks again to jerryatrick, great guy

jerryatrick

Yeahhhhh... I am gonna need that back from you. Kidding of course. Nice glue work and make sure we get a pic when it opens up. Nice to meet you.

subielover

Same here, it was a pleasure
I am actually going camping tomorrow, so I won't be around for pics, but when I get back on Sunday you can count on it, thanks again