Subielover's Biocube 14 Diary

blazin2k6

Wow loving the pink zoas :) They look sweet. Wish i see a pic of them wit tha daylights on!. Also the torch looks nice. keep the pics comin

subielover

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
http:///forum/post/2765394
Wow loving the pink zoas :) They look sweet. Wish i see a pic of them wit tha daylights on!.
Thanks Blazin, ask and you shall receive

I really like them too, thanks everyone for the comments.

subielover

I can't really see too much Jerry.

Not much new here, everything in the tank looks good, the torch is doing great. I got a few cerith snails, they seem to be doing a good job at stirring the sand up. When I was there the fella at the LFS was trying to sell me bumble bee snails
when I told him they are not snails but whelks and that they will eat other snails he quickly changed the subjec
^& He also had some "ninja star" snails, which look crazy but I have never heard of them so there was no way I was going to buy them, thats why I played it safe and just went for a 5 cerith snails.

Still waiting for a bicolor blenny, they had one there but it was already spoken for, so I gotta wait a bit

blazin2k6

Yeah i never heard of Ninja Star Snails neither but sounds awesome. LOL. I want some just to say i have em. JUS KIDDING. Well i need more CORALS :) HEHEHE. Hope to see your tank full of them soon ! Goodluck findng the good ones cause i think i am snatchin em all up. LOL. Ima have to take a trip to australia soon and just grab my own i think. I bet them people over there got super sweet tanks