Subielover's Biocube 14 Diary

subielover

I have my eye on a bicolor blenny at my lfs. Not sure if I should pull the trigger or save it for more coral, decisions decisions

nissan577

subie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bicolor blenny died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i have good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im going tomorrow to my lfs to buy another one. the one i had before was really sick. i didnt even notice until i took it out. but the new one ima make sure its good. and corals lol

subielover

A friend of mine is holding an aussie acan right now for me
Also want to get a few rics when I see some that I like.

nissan577

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for more pics! lol. man your lucky your friend gives you acans. my friend has 4 but he doesnt one to give me one unless i buy it
he so cheap

subielover

Well I am buying it, he isn't giving it to me for free. But I would have never had the chance to get it, if he hadn't gotten it and put it to the side for me.

nwdyr

cool mini can's bro
I got no can's
All you "cool" kids got can's....ok enough cryin
How is the algae battle going? Whats up with your hermits? why don't they eat that stuff , NEW PIC"S!!!!!

subielover

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2805373
do you like mine?
You know I do nissan, c'mon

Originally Posted by nwdyr

http:///forum/post/2805431
cool mini can's bro
I got no can's
All you "cool" kids got can's....ok enough cryin
How is the algae battle going? Whats up with your hermits? why don't they eat that stuff , NEW PIC"S!!!!!
Thanks nwdyr for coming by
Algae battle is going ok, today I ripped out a bunch of the stuff. There is still more but I am hoping that by really pulling everything I can, and switching to mixing my own water the algae will subside.
I will try to get some pics tomorrow after work

subielover

I got ya, don't worry bro.
FTS

Duncans

Torch

Pink zoanthids

Star polyps, trying to take the place over!

Top down on the acans.

Top down on radioactive dragon eyes and pink zuit suit zoanthids.

Top down on a most of my coral at the moment.

Let me hear what you all think..

rebelprettyboy

Tank lookin good bro esp once all the algea is gone!
Those duncans are super sweet and those pink zoas sure seem to be growing fast or maybe im just tripping!!
Also I see the Pink Zoot Suits hanigng around. Mine was the same then just took off again!!