Tanuki's Ocean Adventure (Some new corals!)

tanuki

Thanks. I was perfectly content with my smaller tank, but when I found this one I wanted it because I had never seen one like it and it goes with my house perfectly!
This video isn't great, but it will show you around the tank a little.

flower

Hi, once the coraline gets on those rocks it will be gorgeous. You need a back ground to really make it pop.

tanuki

Thank you! I will post more pictures soon. Picking up a colony of something tomorrow. I feel ok with the tank now that no more isopods have shown up.

tanuki

Sorry for no new updates. Tangs are all doing really well. No ich or other diseases and everyone is eating a lot.
Here is the newest addition

Located under the branch

Also got these a couple of weeks ago:

tanuki

I am fighting cyano now. I am winning, but I think I lost my sun corals because I couldn't feed them at night. We will see if they open back up after this all settles down and goes to normal.

tanuki

Thanks snake.
coral guy, I have always wondered if they were actually dendros because they look different from my small sun coral colony and act different. They are actually smaller than the sun corals, but they stay open during the day and don't really close if hte water is good. The cyano sent everything inward though and it is all just starting to come back out again now.

C

coral guy

they look like dendros i have a couple dendros but the places around me dont sell cheap

tanuki

Well look at me go. I haven't spent money on my tank or made additions since sep 9th!
Yesterday I traded my 10gallon tank for a couple of frags:
Lobo Coral

and a Fire and Ice/ Rainbow Acan (you can barely see it at the top of that rock structure):