THE Most Dominating City in Sports Today!

crimzy

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Well, I'd like to see that happen again in the Super Bowl.
In the super bowl???? Are they moving New England to the NFC already?

mike22cha

Originally Posted by crimzy
In the super bowl???? Are they moving New England to the NFC already?
Just saying, it was the game of the year and people expected it to be the "pre-superbowl" so I'd just like to see NE pull that come back off again.
Next week Chargers vs. Indy at San Diego.

bjoe23

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Just saying, it was the game of the year and people expected it to be the "pre-superbowl" so I'd just like to see NE pull that come back off again.
Next week Chargers vs. Indy at San Diego.

GO CHARGERS!
cant believe im saying that....

itom37

Originally Posted by bjoe23
were 8th in the polls not 80th....
HAHA. Well clearly the polls mean very little. Otherwise unranked (partially due to a deafeat by Clemson) FSU wouldn't have beaten NUMBER 2 IN THE WHOLE NATION Boston College... at BC. Granted the benefit of BC being in their own stadium hardly compares to what the atmosphere will be in Death Valley (particularly if we beat Wake... fingers crossed). I'm the first to accept Clemson's shortcomings and long sad history of coming up short, but let me reiterate... we've got a shot!

bjoe23

Originally Posted by itom37
HAHA. Well clearly the polls mean very little. Otherwise unranked (partially due to a deafeat by Clemson) FSU wouldn't have beaten NUMBER 2 IN THE WHOLE NATION Boston College... at BC. Granted the benefit of BC being in their own stadium hardly compares to what the atmosphere will be in Death Valley (particularly if we beat Wake... fingers crossed). I'm the first to accept Clemson's shortcomings and long sad history of coming up short, but let me reiterate... we've got a shot!
polls define good teams from the bad, ALL good teams (exept ohio state at this point) get upset once MAYBE twice a year, FSU, USC, LSU ect. and BC has had clemson's number over the post couple of meetings

itom37

Originally Posted by bjoe23
polls define good teams from the bad, ALL good teams (exept ohio state at this point) get upset once MAYBE twice a year, FSU, USC, LSU ect. and BC has had clemson's number over the post couple of meetings
Two incredibly close games, as I recall. I never said Clemson is better than BC or that we are favored or we are going to win. All I said was we've got a shot. Not at beating BC, but at getting to the ACC championship game. Of course we pretty much will have to beat BC to get there. But again... Clemson's got a shot!

bjoe23

Originally Posted by itom37
Two incredibly close games, as I recall. I never said Clemson is better than BC or that we are favored or we are going to win. All I said was we've got a shot. Not at beating BC, but at getting to the ACC championship game. Of course we pretty much will have to beat BC to get there. But again... Clemson's got a shot!
o ya, they've got a shot, but i still think BC will win

bjoe23

I found an intersting piece of info.... The Red Sox, Patriots and Celtics are a combined 52-3 since game 5 of the ALCS (Celtics 29-3, Patriots 16-0, Red Sox 7-0)
Like Boston or not, thats impressive

rylan1

Who cares... Yea Boston has a hot streak and I am sure you are exited... however.. it will end just as every cycle in sports does

bjoe23

Originally Posted by Rylan1
Who cares... Yea Boston has a hot streak and I am sure you are exited... however.. it will end just as every cycle in sports does
I care and i am exicited, just cause you dont doesnt mean you have to ruin it...