The Official Insomniac MEGATHREAD

subject180

I took Ambien for a couple of nights, great drug, really works, slept like a baby deeply. Felt drugged the next day but I'm very sensitive to these feelings. Then I decided to not take it again, and had "rebound insomnia" the first night, that was last night. Today I feel very tired after getting maybe 1 or 2 hours of sleep last night. I'm going to try everything I know to get a good nights sleep tonight. Usually I do not need any sleep aids at all. Only took it recently because my sleep got messed up after a travel and being in a difficult place to sleep.
Buy Ambien

snakeblitz33

Bring out your dead! Bring out your Dead! lol
Resurrecting old threads are fun. Especially when you can't sleep and are as bored as heck.
Anyone up tonight?

kiefers

Well clinically speaking and I have had plenty of Doctors recommend this, try magnesium in the powder form. Mix in a warm coffee cup and 2-3 teaspoons, stir and sip. Works great without the druged feeling the next day

raptor72

So really quick, I need to add 3 rocks (5lbs) to my 125 gal established tank. It has about 100lbs of live rock already. What's the best way to add these rocks in? Could I dip them in CoralRx?

michaeltx

I would just add them to your tank its not alot of rock. that is unless they have been out of the water for a very long time and are smelling like rotted eggs. then I would put them in something with SW and allow them to cure before adding them to the tank.
so that all being said I would also start a new thread about anything you need adding it into another thread can and will cause it to be lost and no one see it.
Mike