The Sobering Facts

ophiura

Folks, this is an extremely sensitive subject, and I ask everyone to be respectful of each other...their religious beliefs, their personal beliefs, etc.
It is unlikely anyone will change the minds of others. Please do not resort to sarcastic comments which can be seriously misconstrued.
This topic needs to be discussed respectfully, or it will be closed.

jmick

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Their parents chose to rebel. And PLEASE don't insult the Creator God. I have not insulted you or your god in any way...
There was no insult on my part...I showed you examples from the old testament as you asked. If you don't like what I showed you then I guess that's too bad.

ophiura

Originally Posted by Jmick
There was no insult on my part...I showed you examples from the old testament as you asked. If you don't like what I showed you then I guess that's too bad.

I would ask for respect in not using terms like "your big cheese" etc. This is not required to make your point, I assume?
Please be respectful.

fishyfrenzy

Originally Posted by Tarball
Every one of them were innocent babies.
Blame comes later.
How can a baby be in the mothers womb?
As sad as it us, no babies were killed due from abortion.
The correct term is a fetus, and it's the parents decision to make an abortion or not.
I don't really agree with abortion, because you should know that opening your legs could result in a baby, but the choice should still be left up to the parents.

clown boy

Originally Posted by Fishyfrenzy
The correct term is a fetus, and it's the parents decision to make an abortion or not.
Fetus is a term that doctors who supported abortion created. It's all in the money. Nevertheless, it's a baby. A baby is a baby... whether it's in the mother's womb, or not. It has all the genetic data that a full-grown person does.

jovial

Originally Posted by Fishyfrenzy
I don't really agree with abortion, because you should know that opening your legs could result in a baby, but the choice should still be left up to the parents.
Yes fetus is the scientific term. Those who kill babies like to use it because it makes killing easier to live with when you reduce a person to an object. It's always easier to say you aborted a fetus rather that you killed a little baby. Although killing babies is legal we just call it the politically correct term ( wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings) abortion, and yes it is parents decision to kill their child. As mentioned earlier there are hundreds of ridiculous laws that are still active. Abortion is wrong and so is the law making it legal. It will be abolished someday. A real man takes responsibility and dosent allow murders to slice their children apart.

jmick

Originally Posted by Jovial
Yes fetus is the scientific term. Those who kill babies like to use it. It's always easier to say you aborted a fetus rather that you killed a little baby. Although killing babies is legal we just call it the politically correct term ( wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings) abortion, and yes it is parents decision to kill their child. As mentioned earlier there are hundreds of ridiculous laws that are still active. Abortion is wrong and so is the law making it legal. It will be abolished someday. A real man takes responsibility and dosent allow murders to slice their children apart.
The shame is at times those "real men" are few and far between when the fun and games are ended by a pregnancy.
Will say it again, education and the availability of condoms to teens that engage in --- would go a long way to help cut the number of abortions in our country and std’s.

jovial

The shame is at times those "real men" are few and far between when the fun and games are ended by a pregnancy.
Will say it again, education and the availability of condoms to teens that engage in --- would go a long way to help cut the number of abortions in our country and std’s.

Yes, I believe there are less men and more boys around today partially due to the disoloution of the American family. A boys Father and Mother teach him how to become a man and take responsibility. When the family no longer exists this task is left to society i.e gangs, daycare, schools... or other institutions that really dont care about teaching the kid how to be responsible.
Absoloutely, I believe in education and the availibilty of condoms. This is where I differ from what the church says. I believe contraception should be continually re-emphasized.

H

huskychasrs

THIS IS MY OPINION:
Doesn't everybody understand that by replying to clownboy we are participating in his data collection efforts?
Every time he posts a question there is always a very obvious attempt to collect data.
If you need test subjects come forth and ask for opinions in a straight forward manner.
But you probably won't.
Whatever...Pro-Choice here.

clown boy

Originally Posted by huskychasrs
THIS IS MY OPINION:
Doesn't everybody understand that by replying to clownboy we are participating in his data collection efforts?
Every time he posts a question there is always a very obvious attempt to collect data.
If you need test subjects come forth and ask for opinions in a straight forward manner.
But you probably won't.
Whatever...Pro-Choice here.
Uh... one word: No.

agent-x

Originally Posted by reefreak29
original sin disapeared when God washed are sins away when jesus died on the cross plain and simple.
I don't know how many times I have to ask this, but Please learn the difference between are and our. It's makes it hard to take you seriously.

agent-x

I agree. That and parents who worry about what their kids are doing instead of everyone elses.