The Sobering Facts

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Jerthunter
Sure but God forgives sins so if the mother was a christian and already going to heaven, based on your logic she could ensure her children went to heaven also by having them aborted. Sure it might be hard on her, but she could have forever to be with her children in heaven...
lol , ok lets all kill are kids then ask for forgiveness so we all come out good .

jerthunter

Originally Posted by reefreak29
lol , ok lets all kill are kids then ask for forgiveness so we all come out good .
I personally don't believe it works like that but based on your logic it would seem sound.

jmick

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
What does this have to do with a woman that doesn't want to face child rearing?
Because your stance is a religious one that is common with most devote/

[hr]
Christians who want to want to see abortions become illegal...I am only pointing out hypocrisy by showing your big cheese has a knack for killing newborns. Did they ask to be murdered because the Pharaoh pissed off god? NO, where is their choice. Did they ask to be smashed on the rocks by god? No, again where is there choice?
Again, I am disgusted by abortions but I’d be even more disgusted to see it become illegal and take away a woman’s right to her own body/health. Again, education is key but for some reason the easiest solution is ignored because of….religion.

reefreak29

I personally don't believe it works like that but based on your logic it would seem sound.
thats not what i was saying at all your twisting things around.
thats official for me to

darknes

short answer ...any child that God took was for punishment , pharoh was an idiot. any child God took from this world went to spend an eternity with him so he didnt kill them he gave them eternal life. and i believe any child killed thruogh abortion or whatever will be with God
I'm not sure I agree with you. They still have original sin.
But only God knows for sure.

jerthunter

thats not what i was saying at all your twisting things around.
thats official for me to

Where did the logic go wrong?
Do aborted babies go to heaven?
If so wouldn't it be good for the babies to be aborted?
Is it good for people to go the hell?
If no shouldn't we try to get everyone to go to heaven?
If we should and there was a way shouldn't we take it?

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Darknes
I'm not sure I agree with you. They still have original sin.
But only God knows for sure.

original sin disapeared when God washed are sins away when jesus died on the cross plain and simple.

reefreak29

Do aborted babies go to heaven?
If so wouldn't it be good for the babies to be aborted?
Is it good for people to go the hell?
If no shouldn't we try to get everyone to go to heaven?
If we should and there was a way shouldn't we take it?
because your makeing it ok then to kill the babies and its not ok

darknes

original sin disapeared when God washed are sins away when jesus died on the cross plain and simple.
I never realized some Christians believe that.
However, I believe differently.

jerthunter

because your makeing it ok then to kill the babies and its not ok
But isn't eternal life a greater good?

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Darknes
I never realized some Christians believe that.
However, I believe differently.
all christians ive met believe that,most catholics dont, so your also saying you cant be saved if your not baptized, you need to read romans

veni vidi vici

On a side note, those facts haven't done anything to help sober me up.... Maybe I should try something else?
1st TRIMESTER
@ 18 days:
***Eyes start to develop. (2)
@ 20 days:
***Foundations of brain, spinal cord and nervous system are laid. (2)
@ 24 days:
***Heart begins to beat. (2)
@ 28 days:
***Muscles are developing along the future spine. Arms and legs are budding. (2)
@ 30 days:
***Brain has human proportions. (2)
@ 35 days:
***Pituitary gland in brain is forming. Mouth, ears and nose are taking shape. (2)
@ 6-7 weeks:
***Brain coordinates movement of muscles and organs. Reflex responses have begun. (2)
***Brain waves detected. (2,3,4)
@ 8 weeks:
***“…the neuro-anatomic structures are present…. [a] a sensory nerve to feel the pain and send a message to the thalamus… and [c] motor nerves that send a message to that area… The pain impulse goes to the thalamus. It sends a signal down the motor nerves to pull away from the hurt.” (5)
***Sticking the fetus in the palm of the hand with a sharp object causes him to open his mouth and pull his hand away. (5)
***Lip tactile response may be evoked (2,5)
***Spontaneous movements have begun. (2,3,6)
***Taste buds are forming. (2)
***Steady heartbeat heard with an ultrasound stethoscope. (7)
@ 9 weeks:
***Eyelids are sensitive to touch. (2)
***Child will bend fingers around an object placed in the palm. (2,7)
***Thumb sucking occurs. (2,8)
@ 10 weeks:
***Body is sensitive to touch. Child squints, swallows, puckers up brow and frowns. (2,4)
***More body movement observed, such as jumping. (8)
@ 11 weeks:
***Face and the upper and lower extremities are sensitive to touch. (5)
***Makes some facial expressions, such as smiling. (2)
***Makes a fist. (4)
@ 12 weeks:
***Squinting is observed. (7)
***Draws knees up to the chest. Kicking begins. (2,9)
***Arms wiggle and head moves. (9)
***Leaps about in uterus. (6)
I would post pics of before and after but they would get deleted and i wouldnt want children to see it either.

jerthunter

Well I suppose I shall be going. I do not have the time to follow as many of these rapidly developing threads as I have been trying to do. Since I have no useful opinion on this matter I figure there really isn't a point in me staying here. My last plea to anyone who cares is to fully examine your own beliefs and the consequences of them. Do not just make an easy decision and neglect the hard part of thinking it completely through. Good luck everyone.

reefreak29

Well I suppose I shall be going. I do not have the time to follow as many of these rapidly developing threads as I have been trying to do. Since I have no useful opinion on this matter I figure there really isn't a point in me staying here. My last plea to anyone who cares is to fully examine your own beliefs and the consequences of them. Do not just make an easy decision and neglect the hard part of thinking it completely through. Good luck everyone.
thats good advice

royal gang

That's not true... 400,000 deaths in WWII? LMFAO! that's stupid... 6million jews ALONE where a part of the deaths... that article is full of... bad info.

veni vidi vici

Originally Posted by ROYAL GANG
That's not true... 400,000 deaths in WWII? LMFAO! that's stupid... 6million jews ALONE where a part of the deaths... that article is full of... bad info.
At the top of that page it says "US War Deaths" I think its using only American soldiers for the comparison.

royal gang

Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici
At the top of that page it says "US War Deaths" I think its using only American soldiers for the comparison.
OOOOOooh didn't catch that. :p

clown boy

Originally Posted by Jmick
take away a woman’s right to her own body/health.
Why do you keep talking about the woman's health? Many woman have nearly died from prescriptions from abortion clinics!

clown boy

Originally Posted by Jmick
I am only pointing out hypocrisy by showing your big cheese has a knack for killing newborns. Did they ask to be murdered because the Pharaoh pissed off god? NO, where is their choice. Did they ask to be smashed on the rocks by god? No, again where is there choice?
Their parents chose to rebel. And PLEASE don't insult the Creator God. I have not insulted you or your god in any way...