FLricordea
MR X
fats71
rebel pretty boy
shaun larlee

morval

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/2655280
goat rope is the same as too many chiefs not enough indians, too many chef's spoil the soup, etc.
its basicly saying there is only one person to turn to for final descisions, others are welcome to offer opinions and insight, but the final descisions lie on one person that way there arent 15 people deciding different things on the same subject. a goat rope is the result of everything getting changed up, different descisions being made by everyone etc. general mass confusion being the result. if the descisions are made by only one person at least everyone is on the same page even if its not the perfect descision.

ahh i figured it was somthing like that round here we call it a cluster f&%!
sorta like the buck stops with reefkprZ !!!!!
i got one question: when i get the thermos i pass it on and ship a frag to the person that sent it to me some way other than a thermos?

reefkprz

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/2655615
waiting list in order of appearance,
Morval
Matt B
Silver Dak
clownfish 11
FLricordea
MR X
fats71
rebel pretty boy
shaun larlee
there re did the waiting list
Reb sorry I missed the post where you said you wanted in.

metweezer

Fats,
It is a decent idea. How about seeing if you can start another one? I don't think Z would mind. Just go through the recruitment process that he did and maybe give it a different name. Something like the "deaf thermos trade". You would have to realize that a couple of the heavies are in the original trade but you might be able to get flricordia, mr. x and others. We have all seen their tanks
I would join myself but I have never shipped anything and I wouldn't want to wercs (backwards) it up. JMO. Others may wish to chime in.

D

dennis210

Z, I will be out of town this week, but by the 30th will be home. If someone ships to me contact Scopus - I'll have him recieve for me and will mail out when I get home. This has been one hell of a thread by the way! It's interesting to see interest, yet disheartening to see someone louse up the thermos.
Dennis

mr_x

what if we need to add a cold/heat pack? how do we manage sending a delicate coral in a thermos and expect it to be ok?

fats71

I keeep cold packs from food I have purchased. My problemm is however that the thermos does not look that big and it would free them I think.
However could someone maybe take a temp reading of the water in the thermos when it arrives so we all know kind of where it is ?
I would sat it should not get over heated but what do I know.
As for me starting another one seems like a ton of work. I was simply going to toss in another thermos here to speed things up so more are circulating in the same group allowing people to not wait so long for as pretty to arrive.

fats71

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2659832
what if we need to add a cold/heat pack? how do we manage sending a delicate coral in a thermos and expect it to be ok?
I was thinking and I might toss it into a cooler I have laying around to ensure it does not get hot ill toss in a cold pack.

scopus tang

Ryno_mn
aka
Ryan Gronewald
1510 N. Prairie Ave
Fairmont, MN 56031
Shafted me on the thermos blind trade. Thermos was confirmed delivered on
June 18th. Ryan has not communicated nor shipped the thermos on. Do not get involved in a sale or trade with this guy.
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0000 9647 0878
Your item was delivered at 3:21 PM on June 18, 2008 in FAIRMONT, MN 56031
Finally found my shiper confirmation label and was able to confirm delivery!

groupergenius

Originally Posted by Scopus Tang
http:///forum/post/2663564
Ryno_mn
aka
Ryan Gronewald
1510 N. Prairie Ave
Fairmont, MN 56031
Shafted me on the thermos blind trade. Thermos was confirmed delivered on
June 18th. Ryan has not communicated nor shipped the thermos on. Do not get involved in a sale or trade with this guy.
Finally found my shiper confirmation label and was able to confirm delivery!
Well, at least we have his address to send certain letters to.