the worst christmas gift !!!!

lazypinoy

i got 20 dollar coupons to vans once. thats coupons not gift certificates! like pay 100$ gets 20 $ off type of thing.

sig45

when i was younger i liked building models of muscle cars, then i lost interest of that hobby at this time i received a great gift of a tube of model glue. how fun!!!

I never complain about whatever I get but my wife didn't like the jar of wrinkle cream I got her last year.

nu2salt

Originally Posted by trainfever
You got a double deck? Heck, I only got a single deck. Let's play Poker! Texas Hold'em anyone?

smarta$$ lmao im in i'll bring my double deck and the beer

fishgeek01

Originally Posted by 123
I never complain about whatever I get but my wife didn't like the jar of wrinkle cream I got her last year.
funny my wife wanted to know why i bought her exercise tapes for the vcr...

alyssia

One year I got a chia pet.

My friend got a new vaccum and mop from her husband, and now he's not getting any if you catch my drift.

trainfever

Originally Posted by alyssia
One year I got a chia pet.

My friend got a new vaccum and mop from her husband, and now he's not getting any if you catch my drift.
Why would he want a vacuum or a mop?

I

indydirk

Originally Posted by 123

I'd send it back, or did it work? Got my wife a tub of "vanishing creme", law suit in process now 'cause she's still visible ........ darn that false advertising.

mimzy

wow. sometimes I wonder why, if men hate women so much, they bother to court and marry us at all? :notsure:

choog

i got a book full of those fake tabloids you read about aliens and such. . . . .said thank you for and threw it away first chance i got. . . .atleast you can use playing cards.

petjunkie

For my graduation my mom got me a luggage set. Is that a hint or what? I moved out two month later. Still haven't used it and it's been three years. Worst Xmas present would be my grandma's gift of day-of-the-week underwear until I was 17.

xdave

Originally Posted by 123
LOL, what did she get you this year, Enzyte?

sleasia

Ok...my kids didn't have anything to give me for my birthday, so they wrapped up a small box that came by ups for me, not knowing it was a bulkhead I had ordered.

ice4ice

In the nursing home my mom is a resident at, some of the residents that have no family in the area gets a grab bag of some sorts from the nurses there. Anyways, my Dad was telling me about this guy who has BOTH legs amputated up to his upper most thighs who got a grab bag gift from one of the nurses and ended up with a pair of socks !!! Now imagine what the nurse must have felt when she saw him open the gift and HIS reaction ! He wasn't a happy camper and THAT is the worst present he ever got PLUS the insult that went along with it. I felt sorry for the guy when I heard about it.
Now this tops THE worst Christmas gift ever received !!!!

lion_crazz

Yeah that is pretty awful....
I don't see how anyone can complain about something like a deck of cards or a Target giftcard. Both things can be used often and easily. Oh, and the hand-made mug is nothing to complain about. That must have taken a lot of time.
They are many people out there who did not get anything.

trainfever

Originally Posted by Mimzy
wow. sometimes I wonder why, if men hate women so much, they bother to court and marry us at all? :notsure:
So we don't have to cook or clean.

trainfever

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Yeah that is pretty awful....
I don't see how anyone can complain about something like a deck of cards or a Target giftcard. Both things can be used often and easily. Oh, and the hand-made mug is nothing to complain about. That must have taken a lot of time.
They are many people out there who did not get anything.
I agree with you Ryan. By the way, what did you get me this year? I'll be in the store to pick it up.

Originally Posted by AW2x3
For Christmas, when I was like 21 - 22, my 90yr old grandma got me one of the toy Western sets, from like the Dollar General...had the plastic cowboy hat, kerchief, to tie around your neck, plastic belt, with the 2 holsters, 2 silver 6-shooter cap guns, etc.
The belt wouldnt even fit around my waist.

My old grandma used to get me Alvin and The Chipmonks albums when I was in my mid 20's. Every year...