Those Beautiful Clams

dplantz

Everyone post pics of your clams with the type and tank size. You could also post your lights as Im interested to see which color degree looks best.
I want clams sooo bad, dumb tank not here yet though.

jtrzerocool

when i first got it it was about 3.5 inches...now it is pushing 5 inches...ill get a updated pic up soon...this is when i first got it...

jtrzerocool

here is an updated pic of my clam...sorry for the bluryness...also the rim is still blue but the its hard to see in this pic...

dplantz

Nice pics so far everyone! I hope I spark some interest in outside people who read this about clams

candycane

Here are two that I MIGHT keep from my latest "batch". The Green one I have just started liking the coloration and pattern, while the other Maxima is just ODD. It's an Ultra of some sort and one or two people that I sent it to called it an "Avalanche" clam. Probably just a name though.
Edit: Here's a pitch. I have several clams that look similar or bluer to the one on top for sale in the Live Selling and Trading forum. I have NO IDEA why not even one of those clams has sold yet.

dplantz

Sweet looking, the 1 in the second picture reminds me of a Crunch bar. The other reminds me of like ocean splash gatorade lol. Man Im hungery.

candycane

Originally Posted by dplantz
http:///forum/post/2676525
Dude. no way the 1st one looks like arctic lights! Its blue, yet wavy in color.
If you are referring to mine, that is the reason that I like it more then the rest. Out of probably 4 dozen that are actually residing in the tidepool, these were just my favorite.