Tiffany's 400G build thread

muse1

Lol I like "spoon" nice looking fish tiff!! I think I need a fowlr so I can get some cool triggers.

S

siptang

man, how come you guys come up with all the cool name for the fish??? I had crappy name like, Pig, Weirdo and Red.... (my wife named it..) Titan... what an awesome name..

kiefers

Tiff and I were discussing this a couple of months ago when I first got him Lol.......
I chose Titan because he thought he was this big bad brute but only an inch and a half big...... lol.
It stuck.
The wife liked it too so win win

spanko

The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus.
My favorite was
Cronus
Cronus was the ruling Titan who came to power by castrating his Father Uranus. His wife was Rhea. There offspring were the first of the Olympians. To insure his safety Cronus ate each of the children as they were born. This worked until Rhea, unhappy at the loss of her children, tricked Cronus into swallowing a rock, instead of Zeus. When he grew up Zeus would revolt against Cronus and the other Titans, defeat them, and banish them to Tartarus in the underworld.
Cronus managed to escape to Italy, where he ruled as Saturn. The period of his rule was said to be a golden age on earth, honored by the Saturnalia feast.
I guess this is where the saying about children came from..........Eat them when they are young and tender!!!!!!

kiefers

Well, I will not name any of my fish Uranus! Lol..... sorry, I know you were so hoping it to be.
And as far as eating my children....... they are to chewy and to be honest...... I don't know when they bathed last!

kiefers

As for Uranus and Saturn.......a little art for you Henry.
It's called the Mutiliation of Uranus by Saturn

S

siptang

ew... I thought i was the history buff. Didn't know about the castration.