troy's 29g biocube diary

troy989

ugh i have to wait a while to set up the tank im finaly gona buy my pistol shrimp
i love them and my tangs!

troy989

hey guys havnt been on for a bit.. just have a few questions theres this whitish stuff on the back wall it looks like coraline algea but white what is it? also ive been hearing a clicking noise what could that be?

nissan577

were is that clicking noise coming from????
and the white thing if its hard to take off it could be dead coraline

katsafados

Troy I have both of your ptoblems also lol.
The white specks look like lines right? If so they turn into algae aftwer awhile.
I also hear clicking at night time in my tank but I can never see anything. It might be a hiotchhicker pistol shrimp or a mantis. But that also doesnt make sence since if it were any one of those, our cuc would be going missing little by little. But I dont seem to have anything missing yet.
When you find out let me know also!

troy989

i might turn the 90 into a freshwater with arawana and stingrays because salt is alot of work and because i want to go to stanford when im 18 anyway lol.

troy989

ive only seen ones that are like 4 inches in diameter but i know i cant have the kewl bluespoted ones that are sw

meowzer

Originally Posted by troy989
http:///forum/post/3164565
ive only seen ones that are like 4 inches in diameter but i know i cant have the kewl bluespoted ones that are sw
Was that in the store???? The NOTSO LFS that I visit in TX had 2 fw rays...they were humongous