trying a 75 AGAIN

matt b

Originally Posted by azul1994
http:///forum/post/2584527
Your tank looks awesome!

Thanks!! I am going to stop buying livestock and save for a good doser. I am dosing 65ml every day and I want to get a doser that will be able to dose a few times aday so its not all at once

K

kat74

Okay... I'm gonna cry! My babies have been giving me stress this past week and then I come over here and look at how you're doing.
Unbelievable the progress you've made already on your tank!

To make myself feel better, I'm gonna come over and steal all of those rics from you and take that Pagoda cup too....
Yeah... THAT will make me feel better!~

Awesome, Matt... now stop buying stuff and just sit back, relax, and enjoy your tank.

Oh! Your input... do you have any idea why the Ammonia and Nitrite in my QT happened to spike AFTER the removal of my clown?? During the 5 day Maracyn II treatment, I checked the QT water twice a day; before adding Maracyn II and before going to bed and there was never any trace of Ammonia or Nitrite. Why would it show up after the fish was removed??

It's a 5 gallon Eclipse tank. Used water from my 14, plus new mixed water.

matt b

Originally Posted by KAT74
http:///forum/post/2586724
Okay... I'm gonna cry! My babies have been giving me stress this past week and then I come over here and look at how you're doing.
Unbelievable the progress you've made already on your tank!

To make myself feel better, I'm gonna come over and steal all of those rics from you and take that Pagoda cup too....
Yeah... THAT will make me feel better!~

Awesome, Matt... now stop buying stuff and just sit back, relax, and enjoy your tank.

Oh! Your input... do you have any idea why the Ammonia and Nitrite in my QT happened to spike AFTER the removal of my clown?? During the 5 day Maracyn II treatment, I checked the QT water twice a day; before adding Maracyn II and before going to bed and there was never any trace of Ammonia or Nitrite. Why would it show up after the fish was removed??

It's a 5 gallon Eclipse tank. Used water from my 14, plus new mixed water.
Tell me about it I really need to stop buying. And once I frag my tank I have a few people that are gonna get free stuff and your one of them
The QT I have no idea Maybe it just took a few days to get the spike? I would buy a 10gal and add the water to that but who knows

clownfish11

i got a magfloat and dang...that makes life a heck of alot easier...but your tank looks great as usual...i think ima go get gta...right now lol

matt b

OMFG!!!!!! My LFS with the largest coral stock is having a sale tomorrow 25% off all live stock
Watch this thread tomorrow

sfr292

sorry for being a newb but can you give me some exlamples of LPS and SPS? I dont know what they are yet

clownfish11

i asked the same thing lps- candy canes sps- monti caps, acros, birdsnests, etc softies- zoos, rics, shrooms umm im not an expert on coral YET but mattb has some expierence as you can see...

matt b

Originally Posted by SFR292
http:///forum/post/2588171
sorry for being a newb but can you give me some exlamples of LPS and SPS? I dont know what they are yet
Gotta learn some how! LPS SPS and soft corals are all dif types of corals. LPS are corals like frogspawn, brains, plate corals and so on. and SPS are things like acropora montipora and those things. soft corals are things like mushrooms. LPS like ok amout of flow and light, softies dont need much of either, SPS need ALOT of both

vietcu

Hey Matt, are you going to sell any of your Ricordias when you frag them? And are some of those Yumas? If you are please let me know, I would love to get some of your hands if you do sell. Great looking tank so far.
One more question, how do you keep your tank algae free like that? I don't feed my tank that much and I am still getting quite a bit of algae.