trying to quit smoking help

tarball

You people better quit smoking, tar is bad for you!

Carton of cigarettes $45 bucks!

Pack of cigarettes $5.50 each!

The only way to quit smoking is to keep on quiting..

If not, I guess you will see me in the morning..

j/k...

seasalt101

how is everyone doing i only cheated the one time today, nerves a little shot, blood pressure up a bit but i'm still doin relatively ok, need to stay off the what's wrong w/america thread, arghhhh, ok i'm alright now, i think...tobin

laxplaya

there is this girl in my health class that did some research and thought up of a product that helped stop smoking. She thought of these cigarettes that when you smoked would help you stop smoking. Each few cigarettes would have less and less and less nicotine in it and after 1 month you should be done for good. It sounded like a really good idea. Some company should make it.

screw the i got 5 left crap, quit now! if you dont really want to then it will never happen. if you want it it will happen . are you tired of hearing yourself breathe, seeing cancer patience suffer? well then stop. Sorry if I am brash but i have seen too much pain and agony caused by a cigarettte for me to smoke cigs. every now and then they are great but every hr on the hr is certain painful death. ....again im sorry but i guess my point is if you dont really want to then you wont.

seasalt101

it's weird i smoked for 31 freakin years and not having a cig is (for lack of a better word) like scary i'm gonna do it though i'm not punishing myself like this anymore, good luck to all who attempt this...tobin

dapak83

u gonna do it?.. meaning u giving up or gonna go through with the quiting?.......
it only gets easier after the first few days... but then again ive only been smoking for 3-4 yrs not 31 yrs...

seasalt101

no i'm quitting for sure, notice in my 1st post i've had cancer twice now, i have to quit no joke about that...tobin

fishkiller

I cheated 20 times today. In fact, I'm chugging down a camel right this second..... mmmmm.... yummy... God, I can't sleep. I have slept 4 hours in the past 4 days. Mostly power naps during the day. I don't know what I would do with myself if you guys were not here to talk to late at night/ early morning.....

jennythebugg

thats awful mean fishkiller , tobeaner and i are trying reaaaaalllllyyyy hard here and doing rather well (all three kids and the pets are intact) thanx for everyones good wishes and good luck to everyone else who is trying to quit
ive been without since this thread started and have made promises to tobin and my kids that i intend to keep....as difficult as it is getting

fishkiller

you are stronger than me.... I know I couldn't do it right now, so why even try. But good for you guys!
Dam proud of ya!