ufos, need opions

renogaw

Originally Posted by Jmick
Wait a minute, I thought that athiests created these "fossils" as a way to disprove god?
would be hard to bury bones as old as they are (if you believe in carbon dating, but that's a whole other conspiracy theory). actually, god is a lot younger than the fossils and at least the fossils can be proven.

bigarn

Originally Posted by renogaw
would be hard to bury bones as old as they are (if you believe in carbon dating, but that's a whole other conspiracy theory). actually, god is a lot younger than the fossils and at least the fossils can be proven.
God is younger than the fossils?

jmick

science > faith

aztec reef

No one has found the place of the Ark yet..how do we even know its not deep underground or it ended up at the avis of the ocean with all the evolution? you think if there is real footage or if it's the real Ark.. people would've done the impossible to get to it by now,don't you think? Or are scientists waiting for the Earth to evolve so that the Ark can come out on its own??

bigarn

btw. we've gone way off topic and i'm expecting this post to be closed...
lol ... I agree.

renogaw

No, actually before someone came up with "god" we were worshiping volcanos, lightning, etc. the son of god is only 2k years btw...in the grand scheme of things, the hebrew god is relatively young.

triga22

Originally Posted by Aztec Reef
Too bad radar can't detect UFO's
and if they do, by the time they detect/spot them they will be gone. They travel faster than the speed of light, so good luck catching up.

I thought this thread died .. I guess we are screwed... If they landed they would be screwed. F-22's would be onto them in less then 3 mins.

aztec reef

Originally Posted by TriGa22
I thought this thread died .. I guess we are screwed... If they landed they would be screwed. F-22's would be onto them in less then 3 mins.
in 3minutes Aliens would've been back at their planet, takeng a shower, smoke a cigar and back again to EARTH just to doge the F-22's..

renogaw

the son of God is God...there's no other.. Jesus was just God Encarnated..Also i didn't know God got old...
wow, when was the last time you were in church? Jesus is the supposed SON of the hebrew god. he sits at god's right hand. they are two totally different beings. I haven't been to church in 16 years and i know the difference... and no, the hebrew god does not get old, just the timeframe he's been revered does.

jmick

I have a question...Catholics have the trinity...the father, son and holy ghost...what's the holy ghost??

rbaldino

wow, when was the last time you were in church? Jesus is the supposed SON of the hebrew god. he sits at god's right hand. they are two totally different beings. I haven't been to church in 16 years and i know the difference... and no, the hebrew god does not get old, just the timeframe he's been revered does.
Come on, man, Jesus was an alien.

f14peter

in 3minutes Aliens would've been back at their planet, takeng a shower, smoke a cigar and back again to EARTH just to doge the F-22's..
For sure, I doubt any alien race capable of practical inter-solar system travel would have much trouble with a few Raptors. Especially now since there's only around 40-50 currently in inventory, with only 180 or so contracted for (Far less than the around 600 to 800 the Air Force wanted).
Plus, an F-22A would only be able to deal with an atmospheric threat ... an alien craft would certainly bop on back up the stratosphere if a Raptor posed any sort of problem. Then there's the alien shields and death rays ... oops, I just flashed back to INDEPENDENCE DAY.
Now a good ol' country boy in a Piper Cub totin' a shotgun catching a UFO at low level, that's whole 'nuther story.
Geez, did I just date myself? I said "for sure."

triga22

Im talking if they got off the ufo. Aliens themselves are slow. F-22's can go bout mach 2. The aliens would be screwed if they started to explore.

renogaw

Im talking if they got off the ufo. Aliens themselves are slow. F-22's can go bout mach 2. The aliens would be screwed if they started to explore.

woohoo back to fun stuff, and the thread is saved!!

jmick

If they had their antigravity gear they could move quickly