ufos, need opions

renogaw

hmm, that's the quiet contemplation of someone questioning their beliefs...been a while since last response...

S

sudc

Makes perfect sense..... God creates the world and dinosaurs, is so tired he takes the next few hundred million years off, realizes he screwed up with dinos and sends a meteor to wipe them out 65 million years ago, takes another 65 million year break and then creates adam and eve

They should rename "the aquarium" to "the rectory". Definitely seems like the religious right has taken it over. Every other thread is bible beating and prayer now.

aztec reef

A lot of people aren't ready for the thruth.. just to prove my point, go and search for the video of Stanton Friedman UFO are real part 1 and 2
did someone say conspiracy?????? they're NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!!
here's the disclaimer:This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by UFO TV, Video Inc. company

aztec reef

Laugh all you want, the only thing i can say, i'm laughfing straight to the bank with this..
oh, and remenber 2012
btw, i'm not even 3 decades old

1journeyman

Originally Posted by SUDC
...They should rename "the aquarium" to "the rectory". Definitely seems like the religious right has taken it over. Every other thread is bible beating and prayer now.
Really? As Mods we try to read all of the threads and I haven't noticed this....

team2jndd

lol that 2012 thing makes me giggle... You honestly think all of the scientists who are ALOT smarter and FAR more educated than you would be worrying about global warming if the world is doomed to end in 5 years? However, you do know everything so maybe I should start looking at real estate on mars...

H

huskychasrs

Wow can't believe this thread has gotten this far. Does anything really matter? Everybody has beliefs and from either side nobody is ever going to agree on the subject. I know for a fact that my lifespan is but a speck in the sands of the universe so I tend not to get worked up about it.
ROCK ON!

darknes

Originally Posted by Aztec Reef
A lot of people aren't ready for the thruth.. just to prove my point, go and search for the video of Stanton Friedman UFO are real part 1 and 2
did someone say conspiracy?????? they're NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!!
here's the disclaimer:This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by UFO TV, Video Inc. company
Lol, how is that a conspiracy? Some company has Copyrights on the video, so it was removed.

renogaw

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
Really? As Mods we try to read all of the threads and I haven't noticed this....

maybe you're part of it????????? hmmm??!?!?!??

earlybird

I thought this thread died. Hey I went fishing last night and i saw this thing.

Name that movie for one thumb up

jennythebugg

alright seeing as how i still cant go to sleep i will give 2 thumbs up to whoever guesses what movie this spaceship is from

jennythebugg

killer klowns from outer space i thought it would take longer on that one..the scariest movie ever made imo because i'm terrified of clowns

rylan1

Originally Posted by Aztec Reef
yeah dinos may have not been here at the same time as Adam and Eve (that doesn't mean that they weren't here before). that's how EARTH evolve, and that's what wiped out the dino age...NOw, what killed the dinos, and why aren't they still evolving??
What do we really know about this subject? Not much by my estimation. I believe the Bible is both literal and symbolic and that it must be read in context. We don't know if dinosaurs existed along with humans or not. But I do believe that God created the animals and plants before he created humans. We also don't know God's timeline. Maybe God realized that humans could not exist with dinos and wiped them out? And if all the dinos were wiped out- why do scientists say birds and reptiles are there ancestors, if they all were destroyed by one event, they should have no ancestors. A question I have is this, if humans or the roots of our species are hundreds of thousand of years old- how come 99% of our advancement has come in the last 6000 years? If we are indeed this old, we should be far more advanced.