ufos, need opions

rylan1

Originally Posted by renogaw
ok mr bible... when did noah happen? various stories between 13th century bc and 16th bc, or nearer to 3000 bc. most scientists agree that our continents broke apart over 6 million years ago...
EDIT: sry 600million
Its no where close to 3000bc.

rylan1

Yes, i agree, but you told me to take an archeologist course. I'd love to know how god flooded the earth, killing EVERY HUMAN and ANIMAL on the planet around 3k BC, yet we had animals and humans in the americas when we "discovered" the continents in 1400's AD. if all the animals were on noah's ark, how do we have species of animals on the america's that are not indigeous (spelling?) to africa? Where did the aztec civilization come from (noting your login name)? where did all the Indian's come from? how'd they get over here from africa?
This event did not happen in 3000 bc- and humans have migrated from Africa to other parts of the world through areas of land or ice that are now water like, the Bering Strait, or by boats. It would be nieve to think Columbus was the first to the Americas by sea. But do we really know how dinosaurs died? It could have been a flood, a great freeze(ice age), lack of food, disease, a comet/meteor, humans killed them off, etc...

rylan1

Originally Posted by team2jndd
lol that 2012 thing makes me giggle... You honestly think all of the scientists who are ALOT smarter and FAR more educated than you would be worrying about global warming if the world is doomed to end in 5 years? However, you do know everything so maybe I should start looking at real estate on mars...
that 2012 thing is interesting. Of course the world goes on because everybody, probably most people don't believe it. If it were true, I'm sure the gov't or whomever would hide this fact from us so that the world would not go into panic mode. I myself believe that only God knows and if it ends then, then I want to be ready to meet my maker. The theory/prophecy comes from the mayans I believe who's calendar was far more advanced and accurate than the calender that we use today. There calendar ends in the year 2012 and I forget the exact date, and this is supposed to many the end of the world according to the celestial bodies in the universe. If you believe in science only, how do you explain predictions that are made based on stars, or do you not believe in this? And for creationalist, do you think we can forecast events based on star alignments or comets...etc?

rylan1

ok... when was it?
I don't know when it was, however I know it wasn't 3000BC. The Egyptians were in their hay-day during that time. If there was indeed a Great Flood during tat time, we would have very clear written evidence of the event and the date of its occurance.

nigerbang

As far as I remember its. 12/12/12 dec12th 2012. It doesn't mean the end as I remember its supposed to be a large change.. Sounds like some people have been listening to (HeD) PE.

rylan1

Originally Posted by NigerBang
As far as I remember its. 12/12/12 dec12th 2012. It doesn't mean the end as I remember its supposed to be a large change.. Sounds like some people have been listening to (HeD) PE.
what's that?
From what I heard about it, there were other cycles that brought huge changes that has happened throughout time which they calculated, and that after this 2012 date, there is nothing after it on their calendar. Another interesting thing that I've heard is that the dates of the birth of civilazation or Earth (creation) that are in the Mayan calendar are very similar to what Judaic religions say those dates are.

renogaw

Originally Posted by Rylan1
I don't know when it was, however I know it wasn't 3000BC. The Egyptians were in their hay-day during that time. If there was indeed a Great Flood during tat time, we would have very clear written evidence of the event and the date of its occurance.
ok, lets have some dating lessons:
Anno Mundi (AM, "in the year of the world") refers to a Calendar era counting from the creation of the world. An example is the Hebrew calendar which considers creation to have taken place in the year 3760 BC. This is based upon the Seder Olam Rabbah of Rabbi Yose Ben Halafta in the second century AD. The year 2007 AD, before Rosh Hashanah, is 5767 AM in the Hebrew calendar.
AM was also used by early Christian chronographers. The medieval historian Bede dated creation to 18 March 3952 BC. The Irish Annals of the Four Masters gives the year 5194 BC
The Aetos Kosmou is the corresponding concept in the Byzantine calendar, which dates creation to 1 September 5509 BC.
James Ussher (1654) dated creation to 23 October 4004 BC.
Related to this is the Anno Lucis of Freemasonry, which adds 4000 years to the AD date; and the Julian day number, counting the days that have elapsed since noon Greenwich Mean Time (UT or TT) on Monday, January 1, 4713 BC.
The Ark is dated at 1655 AM, which depending on what calendar you use, would run in either the 1600's bc, or 3k bc as i previously stated.
SO... with our continents already split, and all human and animal life dead at either 3k bc or 1600bc, how did america's get populated? there's not a chance that all the animals walked from africa, to the bering straits, and down to south america. Where did the Chinese race come from? the Indian nations? remember, only Noah and 3 sons and their wives remained alive and they were all Hebrew.
lets face it. back when the bible was written, it may have all made sense. heck, even the church still thought the world was flat when columbus was around. we've had all our technological advances because we're not as close minded as we were, but as to why we're not more advanced.... humans are as a general rule the stupidest thing on the earth.

bigarn

I find the whole noah's ark thing very hard to beleive anyway. Unless it was on a MUCH smaller scale ... maybe a much smaller boat with fewer animals. I also doubt the great flood. Sure there may have been a catastrophic flood, but on that scale? .... c'mon I don't buy it.
My Opinion Only

aztec reef

Originally Posted by Darknes
Lol, how is that a conspiracy? Some company has Copyrights on the video, so it was removed.
its a shame how great info like that. gets hidden

aztec reef

Originally Posted by team2jndd
lol that 2012 thing makes me giggle... You honestly think all of the scientists who are ALOT smarter and FAR more educated than you would be worrying about global warming if the world is doomed to end in 5 years? However, you do know everything so maybe I should start looking at real estate on mars...
*** who ever said that it was gonna be the end of the world?? to the people that are worried about Global Warming:

rylan1

i totally agree, but it helps debunk the creation theory vs evolution theory.
I don't think so. It is possible that the flood was on a smaller level than what we once thought. Maybe it was a flood that covered much of Asia, Europe, Africa? Scientists have found multiple things that give support to this that I am aware of.
1. Large sediment deposits that show there was a great flood in that region.
2. Sea shells on the tops of mountains
3. I think the black sea? is largest inland saltwater sea. Without going into a huge amount of detail they say it was created by a huge flood and that it was basically 2 seas flowing into one another and created a huge flood event that lasted months...they say its proof of this because the Black Sea's bottom is a huge beach...
4. There are also satellite images of what is believe to be Noah's Arc in the Aarack mountains- I think this is the right mountain- can't remember.
Or what if a meteor fell into the ocean and made a huge tidal wave and flood that killed the dinos because they were too large to fit in the arc. The flood could be from the ice age when the glaciers and ice caps melted?

aztec reef

What do we really know about this subject? Not much by my estimation. I believe the Bible is both literal and symbolic and that it must be read in context. We don't know if dinosaurs existed along with humans or not. But I do believe that God created the animals and plants before he created humans. We also don't know God's timeline. Maybe God realized that humans could not exist with dinos and wiped them out? And if all the dinos were wiped out- why do scientists say birds and reptiles are there ancestors, if they all were destroyed by one event, they should have no ancestors. A question I have is this, if humans or the roots of our species are hundreds of thousand of years old- how come 99% of our advancement has come in the last 6000 years? If we are indeed this old, we should be far more advanced.
I believe in most Christianity, as for the Bible i agree 100% on it and i have my own conclusions which are similar to yours. Although i do not take the bible literally...Example: God said he created everything in 6-7 days(whatever) that's not literally seven days on ..it might be seven days on Earth, but not where god was..Go ahead laugh..
your right we don't know if dinos existed along with Humans(but i thought scientists say they didn't exist at the same time). i think god did the comet and even though he knew he was gonna wipe out most dinos. but that was the sacrifice he had to do in order to shape Earth..(go ahead laugh again)Also i think he may have not wiped out all dinos, maybe a few where left but they just didn'y make it through todate(in other words they didn't evolve)...if humans or the roots of our species are hundreds of thousand of years old- how come 99% of our advancement has come in the last 6000 years? If we are indeed this old, we should be far more advanced

I think for the same reason that we aren't that Intelligent..plus you can't compare. 6000 years with 6,000.000 years..thus why UFO are far more civilized/"Intelligent".

aztec reef

Rylan1 said:
Or what if a meteor fell into the ocean and made a huge tidal wave and flood that killed the dinos because they were too large to fit in the arc.
That's what i think happend too.(but it had Nothing to do with them being large) meteor took all dinos out by hitting the ocean and flooding everything.. Nothing should've survived, But you would definitely find bones left over on land...Even if it happend by the ice age meltdown, that's Nature and who defined Nature again?

brandon7491

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wow............................................................

jmick

I don't think so. It is possible that the flood was on a smaller level than what we once thought. Maybe it was a flood that covered much of Asia, Europe, Africa? Scientists have found multiple things that give support to this that I am aware of.
3. I think the black sea? is largest inland saltwater sea. Without going into a huge amount of detail they say it was created by a huge flood and that it was basically 2 seas flowing into one another and created a huge flood event that lasted months...they say its proof of this because the Black Sea's bottom is a huge beach...
4. There are also satellite images of what is believe to be Noah's Arc in the Aarack mountains- I think this is the right mountain- can't remember.
Or what if a meteor fell into the ocean and made a huge tidal wave and flood that killed the dinos because they were too large to fit in the arc. The flood could be from the ice age when the glaciers and ice caps melted?
YOu ever stop to think that the earth is always moving and changing...what was once an ocean could now be a mountain and what was once an artic zone could have shifted and now be a desert...it's called plate tectonics, you might want to look into it....
If the arc was actually there don't you think someone would have found it...after all the images are soo conclusive.

renogaw

Ok... ok.. so now the dinosaurs were around during noah's time?
the so called satellite views of the arc are crazy. 1) the wood would have deteriorated to powder in 200 years, let alone 4k+ years. 2) the wood would have to be buried under ground to be preserved and you can't see under ground with a satellite 3) you mean to tell me archeologists haven't dug it up yet if they have satellite tracking coordinates as to where it is? (its supposedly in Turkey, i think your name is correct)
I can believe a wide scale flood, but i cannot believe noah's arc happened.

jmick

Ok... ok.. so now the dinosaurs were around during noah's time?
the so called satellite views of the arc are crazy. 1) the wood would have deteriorated to powder in 200 years, let alone 4k+ years. 2) the wood would have to be buried under ground to be preserved and you can't see under ground with a satellite 3) you mean to tell me archeologists haven't dug it up yet if they have satellite tracking coordinates as to where it is? (its supposedly in Turkey, i think your name is correct)
I can believe a wide scale flood, but i cannot believe noah's arc happened.
Wait a minute, I thought that athiests created these "fossils" as a way to disprove god?