ufos, need opions

triga22

Originally Posted by Jmick
If they had their antigravity gear they could move quickly
Yes, but 22's could get to them. Now if the 22's didnt have Aim 9 Heat seakers or ATG's then bring in the A-10's, they have all ATG's and a 50 cal on the front that shreads tank armor. The gun can also be loaded with hotter and bigger bullets

nigerbang

Originally Posted by Aztec Reef
in 3minutes Aliens would've been back at their planet, takeng a shower, smoke a cigar and back again to EARTH just to doge the F-22's..
You act as if you know from exp. get serious...I bet you also believe in the "magic bullet" theory...Watch for the helmet on the grassy knoll...

scotts

if humans or the roots of our species are hundreds of thousand of years old- how come 99% of our advancement has come in the last 6000 years? If we are indeed this old, we should be far more advanced
".
That is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time!
BTW in the movie Independance day did it bother anyone else that we could infect an alien computer with a virus? Thank goodness their computer language is based on the same 26 letter alphabet that we have?

renogaw

Originally Posted by Scotts
BTW in the movie Independance day did it bother anyone else that we could infect an alien computer with a virus? Thank goodness their computer language is based on the same 26 letter alphabet that we have?

psst: our computers really only work on 0 and 1's...

f14peter

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Yes, but 22's could get to them. Now if the 22's didnt have Aim 9 Heat seakers or ATG's then bring in the A-10's, they have all ATG's and a 50 cal on the front that shreads tank armor. The gun can also be loaded with hotter and bigger bullets
Actually, the Warthog's main armament is a 30mm cannon firing depleted uranium slugs.
Although the Raptor has been tested with mud-moving ordnance, I'm not sure how far along that's been taken (It was proposed at one point to designate it the F/A-22 but that's been dropped) ... the bird's primary mission is still Air-Supremecy. The Current version the Sidewinder (AIM-9X) might be the way to go as the AIM-120 AMRAAM is currently only radar guided so the presumption is that the F-22 could get a lock on an alien craft ... regardless, if the craft is in the atmosphere, there should be enough of an Infra-Red signature for a Sidewinder. Then the only problem is the size of the warhead, IIRC the AIM-9 series only packs around a 22lb warhead.
Of course, we may be able to pull a few F-101B Voodoos or F-106 Delta Darts out of mothballs and send a few nuclear-tipped Genie rockets at them.

scotts

Yeah yeah yeah, I of course meant to say Thankfully the alien computers are based on the same digital 0 and 1 code that we use.

saltn00b

talk about off topic! i make a post talking about the origin of this thread - you guys remember, the whole UFO photochops that snakeboy was trying to pull over on everyone? yea sure ya do! ...and it gets blown over for this whole god vs science nonsense! not even one comment - sniff sniff.

triga22

Yes, The Aim would be the way to go. The 120 may work because radar waves may work but it would most likely just veer off. If they were on ground the best way would be to send a F-16 out with some GBU 2,000lb warheads. If they were in air I would actually use some ATG missile's if you could get a lock they dont fly as fast but are more explosive.

aztec reef

Originally Posted by renogaw
wow, when was the last time you were in church? Jesus is the supposed SON of the hebrew god. he sits at god's right hand. they are two totally different beings. I haven't been to church in 16 years and i know the difference... and no, the hebrew god does not get old, just the timeframe he's been revered does.

See this is how christianity makes me laugh sometimes..First of all, God isn't a person(at least not on EARTH) yes we know that God gave he's son(jesus) so that we can believe in him..If there was no jesus at all..Do you think people would take the Bible seriously? Also the image of jesus is God. and that's how God has always looked and will look.. he doesn't get older or younger..Jesus did grew up from a baby and was formed by a Human female.which made jesus mortal.. it was god's idea to bring jesus into the picture, just in case the scientists didn't believ in him
If there was no bible writen.. there would be no religion. in that case, we could say that all of this is a coincedence...

f14peter

Yes, The Aim would be the way to go. The 120 may work because radar waves may work but it would most likely just veer off. If they were on ground the best way would be to send a F-16 out with some GBU 2,000lb warheads. If they were in air I would actually use some ATG missile's if you could get a lock they dont fly as fast but are more explosive.
Ahhhhhh, now we're talkin' ... I believe the Hellfire still uses a shaped-charged warhead, the blowtorch effect may be more effective than the shrapenal and small blast from a 'winder.
A Hellfire or two up the ol' alien poopchute, just might ruin their day.

aztec reef

Im talking if they got off the ufo. Aliens themselves are slow. F-22's can go bout mach 2. The aliens would be screwed if they started to explore.
Now that's something silly.. have you heard of Fastwalkers? Also aliens won't go exploring at the White house's lawn.. they go to deserted areas..

scotts

Originally Posted by saltn00b
talk about off topic! i make a post talking about the origin of this thread - you guys remember, the whole UFO photochops that snakeboy was trying to pull over on everyone? yea sure ya do! ...and it gets blown over for this whole god vs science nonsense! not even one comment - sniff sniff.
Your post was so clear, concise and fully accurate that there was no room for further comment. Good job!

scotts

Originally Posted by f14peter
A Hellfire or two up the ol' alien poopchute, just might ruin their day.

Well that just made my day!!!!!

But seriously if the hellfire missle could not take care of the Hulk, do you think it could really take care of an alien spacecraft?

triga22

Or get some AGM 65 Mavericks. I think that the 16 can hold at least 6 posiible 12 since they can hold 3 in each slot. It can hit a target under 3 feet. The maverick holds a 300lb warhead which can tear apart any alien.

aztec reef

Originally Posted by Scotts

do you think its funny that the closest star is lightyears away? and that's going as fast as 10 G's..on a rocket.. you won't even have enuff time to make it around the corner in your life's span...

renogaw

do you think its funny that the closest star is lightyears away? and that's going as fast as 10 G's..on a rocket.. you won't even have enuff time to make it around the corner in your life's span...

the sun is light years away?

team2jndd

okkk this thread is pissing me off. This is why organized religion pisses me off. Everybody thinks that they have the answer. If you really knew the answers... I think you would be discussing them somewhere much more important than a saltwater fish website. Or is it because if you went anywhere else you would get laughed at? Anybody who sits here and pretends they have even a decent idea of what the truth is, is a complete moron. Oh and sharkboy is probably sitting back getting a great kick out of this because his intention from the start was to make a ridiculous thread that would get everybody up in arms. The funniest part is that you all completely forgot what the troll was trying to do and starting running around like chickens with your heads cut off. I figured once we got pms back these threads would go away...

aztec reef

Originally Posted by saltn00b
sure there's lots of no comments.. that doesn't solve Anything..If you don't have a comment that may mean that you just follow Nonsense.. which Nonsense do you follow? religion or science??