Updated pics of 55

jayc

This SUCKS!! I still havent gotin my order from drs... And I wont get it til next week.
Jay

space_geek

Originally Posted by JayC
This SUCKS!! I still havent gotin my order from drs... And I wont get it til next week.
Jay
WHAT?!?!?! That means you wont be there to sign for it! Which could be a problem! Someone has to be home to sign for it...other wise they take it back the PO and put it away until you come to get it!

hot883

Originally Posted by Space_Geek
My email is still being retarted. I can send emails, but I cant recieve them for some reason. :notsure: Its really odd. Anyway, I checked the claim form and it says 180 days, but dont worry, I am planning today (most likely) or MAYBE first thing tomorrow. We'll see what time my mom gets home.
My post master showed me a different book and it says, un-numbered insured (without the insurance slip that is blue with the 16 numbers on it) then you have 60 days.

space_geek

Hmm...looks like I can argue it though...that is NOT what the claim paper says. And BTW, I forgot my mom had college tonite...tomorrow, first thing.

jayc

Wheres the pics!!! Guess what Adam. Drs called today and said that my order would ship tomarrow, and that all of it was going to be FREE!!! They said that they were sorry for the inquvinence and that to make it up to me that the whole order would be FREE. The only promblem was that the shrimp and snails were on backorder so I'll get them later. I still cant believe it.
Jay

hot883

Adam, got my comp. back home and all is good. Do you have any good news for me from the post office?

hot883

HEY ADAM, any word for me yet on my refund/claim? It's been yet ANOTHER week and I still have nothing. Email me about my money you owe please. Thanks