Updated pics of 55

space_geek

Originally Posted by JayC
Its suppose to get her Thurs. They are behind on shipping because of Christmas. Cant wait to see pics!! I still havent figured out the settings on our camera. Should I drip acclimate my stuff when It gets here? Do I need to drain a whole 10gal out of my main tank and put in the 10? Or will it be olkay to drain about 5 and make up for the rest with ro / salt water?
Jay
Can't wait to see pics of your new stuff! I have never drip acclimated anything, and I see no point to it. So you can, but if you were me, I wouldnt. and yes, I would drain a whole ten gallons out of your main tank. Think of it as a water change after you havent done one in a while.

jayc

Olkay. I will set it up as soon as I can get some water. I'm getting ready to test my ammonia, cause it was a tad bit high from wear I added the big piece of lr. Be back soon!!
Jay

jwp5560

You have beautiful tank. Excellent work. I cant wait to get a bigger one myself. Thanks for sharing.

space_geek

Originally Posted by jwp5560
You have beautiful tank. Excellent work. I cant wait to get a bigger one myself. Thanks for sharing.
Why, thank you very much! How big of a tank do you have? Those pics arent even what my tank looks like in person. It is MUCH bluer in person, but I finally figured out the settings on my camera so I will be showing a couple of new pics of my tank tonight.

space_geek

Originally Posted by hot883
Hey Adam, great tank. It's coming along nice. Got any GOOD news for me?
Hey!!!! Thanks! I went up to the PO on the 23rd and they were hellabusy, and I went when the post master was supposed to be there, and when I got to the front, he wasnt there. GRRR!! I will NEVER do business again with USPS, this is absolutely ridiculous. I want nothing to do with them ever again. I suppose in a couple of days they wont be AS busy and I can try AGAIN to get up there. I have lost count of how many times I have gone there in CRAPPY MICHIGAN WEATHER and gotten NOWHERE. Can you remember how many times?

space_geek

BTW, Barry, my email is down, so if you are trying to send me emails, i am not recieving them. Its being retarted.

hot883

Originally Posted by Space_Geek
BTW, Barry, my email is down, so if you are trying to send me emails, i am not recieving them. Its being retarted.
I have been trying email. That sucks that you went again. Anyway we can get this settled; going on like 2 months now and you can get the claim whenever. I NEED TO MOVE ON and be paid for shipped and RECIEVED goods. Thanks

space_geek

I have been trying email. That sucks that you went again. Anyway we can get this settled; going on like 2 months now and you can get the claim whenever. I NEED TO MOVE ON and be paid for shipped and RECIEVED goods. Thanks
Oh, I know. But I dont know what to do. EVERY FREEKIN TIME I GO UP THERE, I GET GIVIN CRAP!! I am just gonna skip the postmaster, get another claim form. Fill it out, and send it to YOU, so YOU can get the money (as PO person said) and show them pics of the corals. BTW, how is that chili doing?

hot883

Oh, I know. But I dont know what to do. EVERY FREEKIN TIME I GO UP THERE, I GET GIVIN CRAP!! I am just gonna skip the postmaster, get another claim form. Fill it out, and send it to YOU, so YOU can get the money (as PO person said) and show them pics of the corals. BTW, how is that chili doing?
YOU have to file the claim. It won't do me any good. The chili didn't make it. Hate to say this but how about that Christmas money. Ha??!!!

You are enjoying my rock; I am enjoying nothing.

space_geek

I understand you are angry. I am also angry, I am sick and tired of getting NOWHERE every freekin time I go to the PO. And I have to file the claim, but you have to fill out like half of the claim and you have to get the money from the PO once you recieve it in the mail, according to the lady I talked to. IDK. I am very confused. I will figure this out ASAP.

hot883

I understand you are angry. I am also angry, I am sick and tired of getting NOWHERE every freekin time I go to the PO. And I have to file the claim, but you have to fill out like half of the claim and you have to get the money from the PO once you recieve it in the mail, according to the lady I talked to. IDK. I am very confused. I will figure this out ASAP.
I hope we get somewhere soon because yea I am getting tired of waiting around for my money. Sucks, I need it bad too.

ams153

the tank looks nice.. i wont say anything about the tang.. its already been discussed.. but for the most part it looks good.

hot883

I am getting tired of getting the runaround every time I trudge up there!!! We all need money...

I just went to the post office (3 blocks from my house). The post master told me that the claim will be paid from the office of origination which is yours. There shouldn't be anything that I need to put on the claim because you are the one filing it. Again, how about that Christmas money? I think I have waited LONG ENOUGH!

jayc

Hey Adam, keep watch in the classifields, and the famous aution site. You can find some great deals on lights sometimes on them. Just got done setting up my quarantine tank. Yay!!!!
Jay

space_geek

I just went to the post office (3 blocks from my house). The post master told me that the claim will be paid from the office of origination which is yours. There shouldn't be anything that I need to put on the claim because you are the one filing it. Again, how about that Christmas money? I think I have waited LONG ENOUGH!
Look, Barry, I understand you are upset, and you have the right to be. However, you are reapeatedly saying THE SAME EXACT thing in each post. I get it! I did not get any xmas money (I was very surprised) so thats not an option. I will get you your money from the claim ASAP. I hope thats good enough for ya, because thats ALL I CAN DO. I am NOT a wizard.

hot883

Well, I have no source of income anymore. I was just subbing for a friend on the paper route. The only money I have is from Christmas, and thats only 50 bucks. I
This is why I say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!