Updated pics of 55

hot883

I appreciate it. I will never try to be a kind reefer again and help someone else. Sure looks like I am getting BURNED and bad.

space_geek

Originally Posted by hot883
I appreciate it. I will never try to be a kind reefer again and help someone else. Sure looks like I am getting BURNED and bad.
Well, even if you are going to act like this, I will still get you your money ASAP. You deserve it. You are not getting burned. That is a very immature comment...I am in the FREEKIN PROCESS of getting a claim filed. JUST CHILL. I am doing the best I can, you think I am superman but I am NOT. But like I said I will get you your money regardless.

hot883

Originally Posted by Space_Geek
Well, even if you are going to act like this, I will still get you your money ASAP. You deserve it. You are not getting burned. That is a very immature comment...I am in the FREEKIN PROCESS of getting a claim filed. JUST CHILL. I am doing the best I can, you think I am superman but I am NOT. But like I said I will get you your money regardless.
I don't think I deserve ANY of those comments. In life, if you OWE someone, when you get the money you pay them, not buy something else. You are right in one aspect though; I deserve it (MY MONEY). You have my product and because of the mail, I have nothing, but you still have my product. Doesn't that make sense? Our values are just different i think.

space_geek

Well, I didnt give YOU that money because I was planning on giving you the money from the claim. I guess I didnt think about it. Sorry..there is nothing more I can do. Even with the way you are acting I am still willing to get you the money, and you turn around and treat me like crap. Even so, I am STILL GETTING U UR MONEY.

hot883

Well, I didnt give YOU that money because I was planning on giving you the money from the claim. I guess I didnt think about it. Sorry..there is nothing more I can do. Even with the way you are acting I am still willing to get you the money, and you turn around and treat me like crap. Even so, I am STILL GETTING U UR MONEY.
I am sorry if you feel like I am treating you that way. But look at it from my viewpoint; All I have heard is this week, this week, this week. Almost 2 months, I have nothing. Can you see that? I understand that they are not working with you very well. The position I am in is I don't have anything to show for it. It gets old after awhile ya know. Yes you have made several trips up there, but you are also enjoying my rock and I am looking at a crushed box and no corals.

space_geek

Originally Posted by hot883
I am sorry if you feel like I am treating you that way. But look at it from my viewpoint; All I have heard is this week, this week, this week. Almost 2 months, I have nothing. Can you see that? I understand that they are not working with you very well. The position I am in is I don't have anything to show for it. It gets old after awhile ya know. Yes you have made several trips up there, but you are also enjoying my rock and I am looking at a crushed box and no corals.
I see it from your viewpoint very clearly, and I COMPLETELY understand. I am not doing a this week, this week type thing. I am going to the PO when I can (I am 13, dont have a car, I live in Michigan where people get killed by the 10's everyday on the roads) I totally understand what you are feeling, and I apologize. I am doing everything I can...that will just have to be good enough. You will be getting some money in the mail shortly.

space_geek

LOL...sorry Fedukeford. My mom left the cord at work, she is bringing it home tomorrow. Can't wait to put them up though!!

hot883

Originally Posted by fedukeford
wheres the new pics??
Yeah, lets see the new pics. Adam
And thanks by the way!

hot883

Adam, just as a reminder that the claim HAS TO BE FILED within 60 days of mailing the package out. Also, I am having surgery today on my neck/spine so will be out of it for a few days. Barry

space_geek

Wow! What a coinkidink! My dad is having surgery too...we will have to see how long that is. He has carpotunnel or something like that. So, I will TRY VERY HARD to get up there today, but it may be first thing tomorrow-as soon as they open.

hot883

My post master gave me the form today that YOU should have. It is PS form 1000. Do you have that one?

space_geek

Yep, thats the one I have. But I dont know if I filled it out wrong or what... I can TRY to get up there today...but I filled out everything but the bottom portion where the PO fills stuff out. I dont know if I did it right....

hot883

Yep, thats the one I have. But I dont know if I filled it out wrong or what... I can TRY to get up there today...but I filled out everything but the bottom portion where the PO fills stuff out. I dont know if I did it right....
Yea, the top half is you and the bottom half is the postal ppl. Is your email up? Email me and we can go over it.

space_geek

My email is still being retarted. I can send emails, but I cant recieve them for some reason. :notsure: Its really odd. Anyway, I checked the claim form and it says 180 days, but dont worry, I am planning today (most likely) or MAYBE first thing tomorrow. We'll see what time my mom gets home.